Thread: Windows 7 Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1 + edr usbe device

Windows 7 Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1 + edr usbe device

I encompass a desktop windows 7 64 bit.From the time when my previous format my dinovo media desktop is not functioning. This is for the reason that the broadcom bluetooth 2.1 plus edr usbe device is not acknowledged.
    I have tried the following:
    • reformat the computer
    • update to the dinovo newest software
    • run Microsoft online diagnostics;
    • download the newest update from broadcom website
    None of the above resolve the trouble.On the way to make sure that the Bluetooth usb is not defective I have used it on an additional computer as well as it was recognized installed as well as worked fine.As a result subsequent to trying the whole thing I could imagine any assist or ideas how to obtain around would be very much appreciated. Kind regards.

Re: Windows 7 Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1 + edr usbe device

Generally this error may possibly take place at what time one of the drivers that the device needs does not begin. If several drivers are being used by a particular device, it is able to be tricky on the way to determine the one that failed. The most ordinary solution is to upgrade the drivers that are linked by means of the failing device. Previous to that we require on the way to take away the drivers related to the device completely.
    a. Go to start menu and open Device Manager. After that type ‘Device Manager’ in the search box. You might be prompted for an administrator password or configuration, type the password
    b. Look for the trouble device; right click on it as well as choose Uninstall.
    d. when prompted Place a check mark for "delete driver software for this device".
    e. Reboot the PC.
    f. Driver entries will be removed totally.
    g. At the moment start the PC to the desktop and attempt to download the drivers for your device

You may as well attempt below steps on the way to make sure drivers for the device has been removed from Device Manager:
    a. Go to Start and type ‘cmd’ without quotes in the search box.
    b. Right-click Command Prompt and select ‘Run as administrator’. If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password
    c. Type the following commands : SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
    devmgmt.msc
    d. In Device Manager, click View after that Show hidden devices
    e. Double-click the name of your device.
    f. Click the Driver tab, as well as after that click Uninstall.
    g. Click OK.
    h. Exit Device Manager, and reboot your PC.
    Hope this helps.

If you are looking for a driver for the device you have specified then there are three drives from Microsoft and one from Logitech. Estimate which one cause the trouble?
    • Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btusbflt.sys and rename the btusbflt.sys to btusbflt.sys.fubar
    • Start regedit and type HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Bluetooth Connection Assistant . Press enter and Delete this value
    • Restart your computer

On the other hand, there is an outstanding proposal that completely fixes it. Here are the steps :
    1. First of all Open Device Manager
    2. Right click Broadcom Bluetooth device(s)
    3. And select update driver software
    4. Select second choice known as "Browse my computer for driver software"
    5. Select the last choice that says "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
    6. After that there is a bench that offer you choices "Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1" or else "USB Input Device"
    7. Select USB Input Device
    8. Aafter that click Next 11
    9. If you encompass two Bluetooth one is designed for mouse plus additional one for keyboard as a result you have to do both of them in the steps above.

Hi All,I have at a standstill not been capable on the way to get my trouble solved. I have looked in the regedit however I am not able on the way to find Bluetooth connection associate under the precise path.I have uninstalled as well as reinstalled the driver however at a standstill have the similar trouble.In my windows update account log I be able to observe that windows update has attempt on the way to install a Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1 driver which is unsuccessful.Can anyone assist me by means of this or else should I just re-install my computer??