Thread: Intel Core i7 MacBook Pro very poor quality control

Intel Core i7 MacBook Pro very poor quality control

Hi guys, currently wish to be familiar by means of if anybody is having troubles by means of their i7 15inch MacBook pro? I am having a lot of difficulty and I am poorly being regretful for my buy(s).I decided to get the i7 for the speed, space, graphics ram as well as not require on the way to open up my MacBook Pro. Upon receiving my i7 MacBook Pro, I discovered there was a ring at the side of it. Being the someone who likes on the way to do things correctly, I ask for a swap. The next one I expected was even worse! The lid was complete out of a dissimilar aluminum which was extremely uneven as well as textured. The most horrible part is that it had a severe yellow shade as well as the display was not concluding square by means of the body. as a result naturally, I exchange it once more. At last, subsequent to receiving my fourth i7 MacBook Pro, all was well as well as fine until I make use of it for an extensive period of time. It suspend on me 3 times in the room of 1 hour now installing programs as well as surfing the web. I will be going on the way to change it for my 5th i7 MacBook Pro within the space of 3 days. I signify how is it yet likely I am paying $2500 for this type of a product?

Re: Intel Core i7 MacBook Pro very poor quality control

For myself, I believe you are receiving actually unlucky. Who are you purchasing it from? I had probably advice handing it reverse, asking for your cash back as well as demanding anywhere else. I expect you were presently fourth time unlucky. MacBook Pros are fine made so far. Or else your store just obtain poor batch.

I am purchasing it from the Apple Store in Melbourne. They have been cooperative in supporting me in the exchange however I do not be familiar with what’s going on by means of the i7 models.There is one more Apple Store close to that I may possibly try however if something were on the way to go wrong, it will be a longer drive to exchange it.

That’s a weight of refuse about Windows causing the trouble, yet if is (which is totally not possible) the Mac’s are promoter as being capable on the way to run windows, as a result it's an authorized service.I have had not anything however outstanding consumer care from the India, Cambridge as well as London stores. My power pack of 3 and half year old macbook went faulty in the last year they replaced the power pack. They after that said they become aware of that my case has a little crack as a result they change that free of charge as well. Something now does not sound correct regarding that store, they be supposed to be in prestige condition at what time they trade you a brand new machine. It may be advisable going on the way to the other store as well as clearing up what go on.

Hey guys, obtain my new MacBook Pro one today. Fundamentally the boss came over on the way to talk to me as well as I explained everything. someway they kept back approaching the blame to windows . How does a defective display by means of yellow tint, broken hard disk, misaligned body as well as screen as well as hollow on a brand new macbook pro come into view for the reason that of windows? Only the fourth one was freezing in windows doing easy stuff similar to downloading vlc as well as iTunes and going on neowin. Two of the earlier i7s as well as my i5 one had no issues whatsoever running windows.Actually dissatisfied in their Consumer service. They were demanding on the way to push the blame to me or windows instead of accepting any faults. Just to put in, they each and every one be familiar with me at the shop now for the reason that I am the record holder of exchange MacBook Pros.

I go all the way through three MacBook Pro 13 (2010 Model) by means of Amazon earlier than lastly obtaining an satisfactory unit all the way through BestBuy. The element that came from Amazon each and every one had bodily issue such as chips, deep dark scrape similar to marks, dents, warping.I determined on the way to give up by means of Amazon figuring they obtain a bad batch as all units were for all time being shipped from the same warehouse. I went to BestBuy and purchased one by means of no troubles at all.I presently established my BTO MacBook Air 11 today from a local Apple dealer. It came out of the box by means of a spiteful nick on the aluminum body frankly above the ESC key. It is very dark, almost black, with quite a bit of depth to it. I find it disturbing that such sloppy workmanship can pass through quality control so easily. Apple's warranty excludes issues like scratches and stuff (afterall, I guess how can you prove you're not the one that caused the damage yourself I guess), so warranty is pretty much useless in this case I guess.