Thread: How to build a new Sager Clevo D900F laptop

How to build a new Sager Clevo D900F laptop

Guys, recently I got information that Clevo has been a name recognized to design plus manufacture the world’s best notebooks, as well adding the newest technology into a notebook I am looking to build a new Sager Clevo D900F laptop. I wanted to know what processor would provide me the best performance for the money can run 1333 MHz ram. Which is the highest that the laptop be able to run. Also tell me information about HDMI, CATV; Optical Drive. as well as also let me know about how to acquire to the Wifi/TV Tuner/Bluetooth/Turbo Memory plus 3rd RAM slot.

Re: How to build a new Sager Clevo D900F laptop

Hey even I am trying to build a Sager Clevo D900F laptop but while trying this I am facing some problem so please tell me what I have to do for Removing the fan plus heatsink to get to the CPU plus RAM. In addition to also tell me information about removing the MXM 3.0B graphics module. Please tell me as soon as possible…………….

Here you be able to put a Core i7 980x which is a six core version of the i7 975 but at the same price. Here you have SLI support. I would advocate getting 6gb of faster memory then 12gb because you will never require 12gb of memory. The i7 930 is the most excellent hit for buck CPU except you cannot overclock it like the severe editions. 6.4gt/s means nothing in addition to won't help performance so don't focus on that. Overclocking a 130watt CPU in a laptop is unsafe. the majority of laptop CPU's are 35-45 watts as a result I would not advise it. For stock watching I actually do not know why you would require such a costly computer.

Hey for Sager Clevo D900F laptop a base configuration begins at $2240 USD. If you are wondering, the most important cost difference among the one that I am reviewing plus a base configuration is the processor. This is about a monstrous $1000. sincerely though, I would now advise getting an Intel Core i7-920 processor, which would still crush each and every other notebook on the bazaar as well as save some money for buying other stuff. For those that now wish for bragging rights and/or have cash to burn, go for it.

The left of the D900F has the majority ports on this system possibly even more than the majority notebooks on the market. This is more over the side of the notebook that make different between the D900F to the previous D901C as there are two minor changes in the ports accessible. The new D900F has an HDMI-out port plus an e-SATA port as the earlier D901C had a CRT/VGA-output plus an S-Video in jack. As well, you as well have CATV/Antenna Jack needs an interior TV Tuner and a RJ-11 phone jack, a RJ-45 LAN jack, a mini-IEEE 1394a port, a only ExpressCard 54 slot, a 7-in-1 card reader, plus a normal optical drive bay (which be able to house slim line Serial ATA optical drives, like Bluray/DVDRW).

For Removing the fan and heatsink to get to the CPU and RAM.take out the bottom panel of the notebook through the four vents, you will get three large diameter fans among a set of copper heatsinks plus pipe. Which together make the amazing thermal design for this beast? Two fans plus only large heatsink are focused to cool the warm Intel Core i7 processor, the Northbridge chipset, and two slots of the RAM. One fan is connected to a heatsink assembly for the potent Nvidia GTX 280M graphics card module. The processor is a ordinary desktop LGA1366 socket for the new Core i7’s, the three RAM slots are using DDR3 SODIMM up to 1333MHz, plus the only videocard modular slot is utilizing the new MXM 3.0B standard. For the time being, Nvidia simply has the GTX 280M obtainable in this format. You will locate the three internal hard drives are standard 2.5” Serial ATA, two of which are found together in one panel plus the third found under the battery. Together, you be able to configure up to 1.5TB plus Solid State Drives of your choice through RAID functionality.