Thread: Horrible Battery life on iPod touch 4G

Horrible Battery life on iPod touch 4G

Hello! Friend I have recently bought a brand latest iPod touch 4G and now I am looking that it have extremely poor battery. Although I have not opened or played multiple process at the same time it gives me the notification within a two hours that your ipod battery is low please recharge it. I do not understand how the battery would be so horrible on a brand new device. I love the ipod which I have bought but its battery is very poor. Please help me what I should do now.

Re: Horrible Battery life on iPod touch 4G

Hi! I am not confident with the solution that I am providing; however there are several links on this topic about reduced battery supervision in the latest edition of ipod 4G. I have also newly bought a G4 iPod touch, furthermore my battery was challenging very quickly, although it is not as rapidly as you are currently suffering. I am not sure that will help you or not but it improved my
    1. iPod touch battery. Just follow the below steps:
    2. Go to Settings in you ipod.
    3. There go to General setting,
    4. Go down in general and select option Reset,
    5. Their select Reset Network Settings option.
    6. After then choose, your home network in iPod. And restart your ipod.
    7. And see the effect that your battery life improved or not.

This problem arises with a lot of people. I really go so far as to clean away my iPod and reset it up as a latest gadget without any applications, video, music, etc to solve this matter. I have attempted the common material that all the natives and friends have suggested like stop push mail, announcements, etc. but nothing seems to be helping me. I came to the conclusion during all my process that the "Location Services" was the reason which causes the battery drain. My ipod was constantly makes attempt for wifi services. So my battery was creating such an issue.

Finally after looking for the solution of battery life issues from over the last week, I have name to known that a number of public say they have a huge battery life in their iPod Touch 4G. Then I have made contact with the dealer of iPod touch 4G. They replied me this might be because of WiFi apparently, since Airplane Mode resolve all my suddenly battery drainage. They give me the advice of closing all the application that currently working. After closing my WiFi application my battery life increased.