Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Synchronize Android smartphone with your PC

Portable Devices

Old 02-12-2010

Synchronize Android smartphone with your PC

I am using Samsung Galaxy 5 mobile phone and this is the cheapest Android mobile phone ever. But I want to know how can I synchronize my mobile phone with computer. I have tried this several time but I donít know how to sync my phone with pc. So somebody having any solution for my problem then please help me.

Old 02-12-2010

Re: Synchronize Android smartphone with your PC

The very term synchronization is a bit against the habitual use of a smartphone with Android. And this for two reasons: first, unlike most other smartphones, and especially the iPhone, Android is a smartphone, somehow, a big flash drive. Just use a USB cable to connect the Android smartphone to the PC, and now ... All the files in your smartphone is now accessible directly from Windows Explorer. And you can transfer files at will from the phone to PC and vice versa, without constraints. Synchronize does in this case and automated transfer of certain records, or even all files. Android-Fi Manager, a free program and very effective is responsible to perform this task.
Old 02-12-2010

The reason for not trying to "synchronize" a Android is its mode of use 'natural', intimately linked to Web services from Google. GMail messaging, mapping services and GPS navigation in Google Maps, Web search engine with Google, or the addition of online applications through the Android Market are totally integrated into the system. Moreover, the first Android smartphone starting, you must activate it by using or creating a Google Account. Wanting to use Android smartphone without using a Google Account, it's a bit like having a smartphone ... without Wi-Fi or 3G.
Old 02-12-2010

However, once you have decided to use Google services, you no longer need to think "sync", it is automatic. New contacts entered on your smartphone will be available on the PC, the Web browser via the GMail service. Your calendar will be synchronized, since the phone as on the PC, you use Google Calendar. Of course, this sometimes means changing habits about the software you use on your PC. For example, for storing and viewing your photos, you'll benefit from using Picasaweb now. The biggest change to be expected, if you're not already a fan of GMail, is to use as e-mail service. We therefore propose two methods: the natural synchronization of your smartphone using Google services, and synchronization through the installation of third party software, Android Wifi Manager.
Old 04-12-2010

Manually transfer files between your computer and your smartphone is not complicated. Simply connect the computer to the smartphone via USB using the cable supplied with the purchase of the unit. Connect the mini-USB connector and plug in the smartphone standard USB connector in your PC for free. Windows warns you to connect a new device, while the notification bar at the top of your smartphone, does the same. On your smartphone, point the finger at this bar and drag it down. All notification messages now appear clearly. A line shows USB connected. Select the line with your finger.
A new window will appear. Select the oneat the very bottom of it, to allow transfer of files between the smartphone and PC (see screenshot below cons). In theWindows Explorer, you can now access the text that appears as a new removable disk. Navigate to the folder tree as if it were an external hard drive, by dragging and dropping files as you wish.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,