Thread: Best Gaming Laptop under 50k

Best Gaming Laptop under 50k

I am planning to buy a new laptop for myself in next month. Most of the time, i would be using this laptop for gaming on it. Before this I was having one which was suitable for the professional use only. Now instead of upgrading the same one, I am thinking to get the new gaming laptop. My budget is around Rs.50000/- can you guys suggest me some best gaming laptops falling under my budget?

Re: Best Gaming Laptop under 50k

Here I have found one Best Gaming laptop which is far below to your budget but that does not mean that this laptop won't let you do all the things. Just look at its specifications given below.
    • Notebook: Acer Aspire 4740G
    • Processor: Intel Core i3 330M
    • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 310M
    • Display: 14.0 inch, 16:9, 1366x768 pixels, glossy: yes
    • Weight: 2.6kg
    • Price : Rs. 34,990

The GeForce 310M is the successor of the map G 210M and technically more shader clock 30MHz only different. This class is still quite able to present the latest games smoothly, just not with all details and in high resolutions. Especially demanding games run only in minimal levels of detail, making the graphic quality often suffers significantly. This class is recommended only for casual gamers. The power consumption of modern graphics cards in this class is smaller and allows for better battery life.
    The Core i3-330M is a mid-range dual-core processor without turbo boost mode. Therefore, the CPU is running at max. 2.13 GHz. Hyperthreading by up to four threads simultaneously processed. The package also an integrated graphics card (GMA HD with 500-667 MHz) and a memory controller (both still 45nm) is. This is total TDP of 35 watts, not very high.

The notebook models of the Sony VAIO E-Series are equipped with the latest powerful Intel processors, which offer excellent performance. In the high-end model is a very quick work of the Intel Core i5 installed processor, the Gigabyte has four DDR3 memory support. The 500 gigabyte hard drive provides ample space for private media collection. With the powerful ATI Radeon HD 5650 Mobiltiy with a gigabyte of dedicated video RAM is editing photos, watching HD movies and video clips from websites a pleasure. Thanks to the HDMI interface, the VAIO notebook easily connected to the TV and movie entertainment on TV, nothing stands in your way. In addition to three USB interfaces, the VAIO E-Series includes an eSATA interface, which provides an up to six times faster data transfer than USB 2.0. The VAIO Notebook VPCEBZ1E / B is also equipped with a Blu-ray combo drive.

The high-end model built VAIO Display Plus offers full HD entertainment at its best: With a screen size of 34.4 centimeters (15.5 inches) and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels in 16:9 format video clips or Blu-ray entertainment content displayed in high contrast and vivid colors. The built-in stereo speakers provide an intense sound.

Sony Vaio E-Series laptop would be costing you around Rs,48,000/-

The new Alienware M17x in extravagant design features a 17-inch wide screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1200 pixels. In the case of aluminum provide an adjustable overclockable Intel quad-core processor "Core 2 Extreme QX9300" with 2.53 GHz and eight gigabytes of DDR3 memory for computing power. Graphics performance for smoother presentations provide the "dual GeForce GTX 280M 1GB" video card with SLI technology from Nvidia. If they need as much graphics power not once, such as Internet surfing, switch on the fly thanks to hybrid graphics solution on the integrated Nvidia "GeForce 9400" card in order - that reduces power consumption and extends the life time on battery power.

Plenty of space for numerous game titles of the hard disk memory provides up to a terabyte of capacity. An optional Solid State Drive (SSD) is available with 512 gigabytes. For a fast access to the Internet is wireless (n standard) on board. Other features include HDMI, DisplayPort and eSATA connection, card reader and an illuminated "AlienFX" keyboard. As the operating system is Windows Vista (64-bit version) are used. Availability and price Dell was previously not available.

The new Studio laptop 14z has the mobility you need for your universe in motion and the design you want to reflect your personal style.
    • Listen to your music with 4-watt SRS 2.0 audio tweeters and discreet.
    • mobile charging devices via the USB / eSATA combo port.
    • See more with the Hi-Def 14 "LED display.
    • Get up to 6 hours and 30 minutes of battery life with 8 cell battery option.

The new Dell Studio laptop 14z series have 14-inch LED display with HD resolution (720p/900p). It is a thin and light laptop and do not drive.It optical .79 inches thick at its lowest, and the starting weight is 2kg.The new Dell Studio is powered by 14z Intel Core 2 Duo processor and features NVIDIA 9400M graphics card and up to 5 GB of RAM.

This laptop will cost around Rs. 45,900/- and it has SIX different colors.

Two other laptops enrich the market for 14-inch model. The two notebooks CR420 CX420 and the house are made of solid MSI laptops that can be fitted to different degrees. If required, the two devices with an Intel Core i3 or i5 processor fitted. In addition, a main memory up to 4GB can be selected. Hard disk size of 250 to 500 GB are also included. Moreover, in addition to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth have a 1.3 megapixel webcam and a 6-cell battery on board. Like almost every new notebook will be out with the new Windows operating system shipped 7th. As far as the graphical area, the difference between the laptops . The CR420 is equipped with an integrated graphics chipset. Unlike the CX420. This brings enough power from the Radeon HD 5470 graphics card for liquid displays. This will impact certainly on the price. Both notebooks have access to an 14-inch display with 1,366 x 768 pixels.