Thread: Need Laptop with good sound

Need Laptop with good sound

My desktop computer is installed with windows xp. It has a 5.1 channel that is 5 speakers with a sub woofer. I like to play music most of the times and even when i am working. But since i am planning to purchase a new laptop and hence i would like to know which of the laptop is best for me. i would like you to suggest a good laptop for me which has a good sound.

Re: Need Laptop with good sound

In recent months, laptop has regularly the same criticism about the Toshiba machines dedicated to the sound and the screens had the (very) unfortunate tendency to turn yellow (read review of the Qosmio X500-11D). In this case, in the case of this new model is no longer the case. This Toshiba Satellite 2010 vintage plays a very decent and clear sound quality, without any real fault. Moreover The Toshiba Satellite A665-12X will not elicited real heart stroke. High performance 2D, 3D entertainment, he can easily find other advantages, like the comfort of his keyboard, the sound quality audio system or the presence of a Blu-ray. Yet there remains the feeling that, ultimately, to $ 2000, this is quite normal.

A good sound quality does not mean much, if you only listen to the speakers of the PC drops, even the best laptops can not compete with real speakers or good headphones, no miracle. If you talk about the sound card to connect the PC to a chain or audio equipment (an evening of entertainment for ex.), Then it's different. I have a Dell XPS and I have already spent the evening music and frankly the quality was good. You can purchase the Dell XPS series hope i have helped you. Even Toshiba laptops have a very good and quality sound. You can purchase any of the two

I just bought the Creative 6200 5.1 speakers, After purchasing this i think that i also require a sound card, because my laptop supports a 5.1 speaker in the headphones but it takes 3 issues which I have alone. In your opinion, what is the best product I can buy? Among the alternatives for now I found the Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 (recommended by the same Creative compatibility and then), or the Audigy 2 ZS Notebook (but apparently not compatible with the odious Vista) or, outside of Creative and save a bit ', the Trust 510EX USB 5.1 (but I would just use the speakers with EAX 2.0 and not 4.0). What do you recommend? there are other options? thank you very much.

Laptop computers always suffer a fairly general problem of a relatively annoying: the sound quality is often far too poor. Sound equipment built into most models are sometimes very brief and to date, very few laptops that can claim to offer sound quality comparable to that obtainable with a computer room today. This problem becomes more troublesome, given the ubiquity of laptops whether in the office or even at home. But there is a solution to this problem of adding a real sound card externally. Some models already exist and i think that there are only two options which are available for you: The Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook and the Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External. The choice is yours.

If you want to transform your desktop or laptop into a home theater system to Xtreme Fidelity Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 USB Creative. Transform your desktop or laptop into a home theater system to Xtreme Fidelity Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 USB Creative. Easy to install, replace the sound of poor quality PC board by a first connectivity to remote control your music, videos and photos. The convenient volume control and headphone and microphone inputs are very affordable. Optimization features X-Fi sound restore vibrance to movies and music in MP3, and convert them into surround sound even over headphones.