Thread: Can we sync Android phones with Winamp

Can we sync Android phones with Winamp

I have recently purchased a new HTC dezire mobile phone and as far as i know this mobile phone is running on Android operating system. I want to know that how can we sync an android based mobile phone with the Winamp . My friend told me that it is possible to sync android phone with winamp but I don’t know how to do it. Someone please help me to solve my problem as soon as possible.

Re: Can we sync Android phones with Winamp

Winamp is not dead, Winamp is still moving. The mythical software has democratized the MP3 in the late 1990s, has just been updated and now in version 5.6. Few changes to the program, apart from the support of a new feature directly related to concurrent launch of the venerable player on Android: the ability to synchronize content wirelessly between your PC and your phone.

The new drive is on the smartphone running the Google OS. In beta since a few weeks, Winamp is now available in full on the Market. Besides its traditional functions of music playback and radio streaming, Winamp also offers mobile Wi-Fi sync the music you have on your computer from data stored on your phone. Just why the two machines are connected to the same access point Wi-Fi and do run Winamp.

The procedure is practical and can even be done automatically from the configuration menus. However, transfers are according to our tests, particularly long. Ten minutes for an album in our case. A more troublesome problem there, however, no way to play streaming media from PC to phone. Damage. Winamp, in any case, Google took speed: it has indeed promised to Android users, during the presentation of Froyo, that they would soon be possible to access the music library stored on their PC. In streaming, this time.

Winamp is the world of music players, the jewel in the crown for years. Plugins, skins, good performance and low consumption of resources have made it one of the few players that still survive (with success). Adapting to changing times, its creators Winamp just released Android, making it''the iTunes platform.'' Why? Because it is application for Android seeks, above all, easy synchronization of music with the PC. The main characteristics, Winamp for Android include the ability to create playlists and attach the phone's desktop, thus enabling playback is to blow click.

Everyone knows Winamp. You too Kevin, as you never missed an opportunity to test a lot of nice themes and colorful history of showing off with Regis and Teddy. Since then, the guy has come a long way and a new version has just landed. A new version that includes import iTunes libraries but also and especially the synchronization via WiFi for all terminals Android.