Thread: To buy soundmagic pl 30 earphones online.

To buy soundmagic pl 30 earphones online.

I want to buy sound magic pl30 online I had a pair soundmagic pl 30 which was given by my uncle as a gift with an ipod. But that ear phone got spoiled due to rain and it is not working since 2 days. So I want to buy the new pairs of soundMagic pl 30 for me but I don't make out from which web site should i buy as I want to buy it online. Does those websites take any shipment charges of the home delivery? Please inform me some site where sound magic pl 30 are available and the site must be safe. My budget to buy this pair is about Rs. 2500. Does this budget is comfortable for me to buy. So anyone had purchased this pair online so please let me know.

Re: To buy soundmagic pl 30 earphones online.

I advise you that you can buy soundmagic pl 30 from any of the since your budget for is quite good of Rs 2500 it is available for you. Since sounmagic pl 30 is very good earphone it has a nice sound bosster quality so must but this one. You can buy this online from E-bay.com just went on that website you will find a text box to check out which thing you need to buy. I think the cost of these soundmagic pl 30 around Rs. 2000. So it is easily available to you.

There are many website from which you can buy the soundmagic pl 30 earphone. I advise you to buy these earphones from the official website of Lynx- India or be from primeabgb. It is one of the best website to buy any of the electronic product related you will get there. Just go to their website and select the required earphones you needed. They have special navigation tools by which you can purchase thing online. It has a price around $ 40 and about Rs 4000. I think the shipment charges are included.

So can buy the soundmagic pl 30 earphone this is a good idea online is a better option no need to wandering around the shops for the earphones. So I suggest you to buy it from mediahome official website. You easily get it there just type what you need to buy the particular item and you will get the whole details of your required product. So it is a nice website for the online shopping I think that it cost you around Rs 1500- 2000. Since the price they mentioned included the shipments for the customers so don’t need to pay extra for shipment. But it is up to from which website you buy.

Yeah I too require new a pair of the Sound magic pl 30 earphones cause I lost my older one in my college so can anyone recommend me some of the sites from I can get this pair of earphones or is there any retail shop present in Mumbai. So I can able to buy from there. So please suggest me some of the safe sites I can get it without any problem, help will be thank full.