Thread: Dell dock is not responding in Dell Dimension 8400 computer

Dell dock is not responding in Dell Dimension 8400 computer

Hey man I have a problem with my computer, that not showing me dock means slide bar by which you can make a shortcut for my easy use. I have DELL Dimension 8400 computer that has processor Intel 4 @3.6GHz, 512MB RAM, 80GB hard drive, this all hardware works under Microsoft Windows XP Pro operating system. It works fine but some day ago this computer not working likes my need i.e. the shortcut bar means Dock bar is not responding and sometime it disappear from the screen. This problem arise when I start the computer at that time windows pop up says something about the dell dock i.e. it not working. I have restarted the computer but nothing happens after this, same thing repeated in my computer. Is there is anybody has an idea about this problem, if you have any solution that solve this weird problem, please gives It to me.

Re: Dell dock is not responding in Dell Dimension 8400 computer

This kind of problem only arise in your system if in cases your system has lost that dock feature from the system directory. This file has been lost from the DLL (Dynamic Link Library) because of any deletion or it may happen if your system has some kind of virus. Most of the times this problem occurs due to virus only, so just scan your computer with the updated anti-virus, will solve this problem. Try this solution I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

First thing I want to tell you that every software has its link and the registry key by which system can recognize them. If in cases this registry key has been corrupted due to any reason, your system causes you this error. This is happen if you have run your system cleaner for clean the system overhead, at that time this cleaner tool deletes all registry key, due to this reason you may have to face this type of error.

To fix this problem just restore your system, restoring system help you to solve this problem. System restore move back your system to workable state, at which you are not facing any problem while working on the system. To restore your system just click on the start menu then select accessories in that you find system tools, in that select system restore option, by clicking on them you may fix your problem, and get satisfy by doing this.

---- This may happen if your system has lost that tool from directory. You can solve this type of problem by just simply reinstalling that tool from any CD or DVD. The best option is that for security you can download your DELL dock tools from Microsoft site, I am sure that you will get your solution and might get satisfy, after doing this task.

If I were at your place, I will only uninstall that DELL Dock application and reinstall it again in the system. This might happen because of only corruption, but don’t worry you can stick this difficulty, for this you have open control panel and in that you will find DELL Dock program just click on uninstall button, after completion restart your system. After that open your internet explorer go to " http://www.delldock.com/ "this link, at there you will find your solution. Try this it might help you to solve this query.

I would like to say to you that if in any cases your system has lost the path for this DELL Dock process, you have to suffer from this kind of error. It is only one solution by that you can solve this query, for this you have reinstall that program again in your system. There is another option that you can restore your system by which you can move back with your system at the stable mode. I hope you can understand this suggestion, try this solution on you system, I wish that it works on your system.