Thread: Which all PSP 3000 bundles are available in India

Which all PSP 3000 bundles are available in India

I have bought PSP on last month, so I want to know that which are PSP 3000 bundles are available in India. Actually I am looking for God of war: ghost of Sparta bundle. I like to play games on PSP, then to know about this I searched through many sites but not found anything related to this. So if anyone know about this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which all PSP 3000 bundles are available in India

I have done a quick search regarding your query and I think that God of war bundle is not available in India. Only games like Gilli-danda, Khoko are now available on the PSP. I think that you will have to wait for some time for this. If you not having these games on you PSP then I think that you should get them to your PSP they are very awesome. I hope this information may help you.

I think that you God of war can be available you on the sites from 1 month before. For getting game on your PSP, you should have to download it from torrentz and then you should have to get this downloaded game on to your memory card and then you can play it on PSP, without any interrupt. The size if this game file if about 1026Mb. If you are having other query then reply me.

There are many of other game available for PSP 3000 such as The Motor Storm Arctic Edge bundle and Pursuit Force Extreme justice bundle and also there is new games introduced for PSP games like Resistance: Retribution, Gran Turismo, and LBP which are very interesting to play. As I read that just you have bought this PSP, then I think that you may have received download code that is use for Digital Pack.
    Last edited by Antonio1; 01-12-2010 at 03:48 PM.

As per my knowledge, God of war: ghost of Sparta bundle is available for your PSP and I think that to get this on your PSP you should have to download it. But I will also recommend you to get Gran Turismo on your PSP, at some of the city’s this game is come along with PSP. I have this same game on my PSP and I think that it very interesting game.