Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-11-2010

Which to go for IPod Touch 8GB or 32GB

I have been confused between which device to go for 8 Gb iPod or for the phone Nokia X6. Because of the budget concern I was thinking of going for 8GB but heard that it is a 2G and will not be able to support iOS4 functionality. Other than i was think buying iPod 8 GB and any cheap phone but in this idea i am not still satisfied. Now i am thinking for increasing the budget so that i can buy 32 GB iPod or go for my initial idea. So i want to look for the solution and suggestion what i can go for as my choice.
Old 30-11-2010

Re: Which to go for IPod Touch 8GB or 32GB

I don't think its great idea to go for iPod and any cheap phone as you will be not able to get all the functionality that are provided by the phone. Because iPod will surely not provide you with all the features that you will get with any phone from Nokia as you wanted to go for Nokia X6 that provide great features and functionality. So can be better idea to have the phone and quite the idea of buying iPod.
Old 30-11-2010

Yes you are thinking right you can wait for little more time and increase your budget to get yourself 32GB iPod that will be great to have that will provide you with great features and functionality. It has got 3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display that is sufficient for such device and have great battery backup. You can have 7000 songs and 40 hours of video. Also it works with Mac OS as well as with Windows operating system and many more that you want to have in your device.
Old 30-11-2010

If you are music buff and really want to go only for the music and all other features that are provide by any apple device like iPod. I think nice to have the iPod 32GB that will provide you with compatibility for multiple applications so if possible wait for iPOd 32GB to release and buy it with all budget you have and drop the idea of getting iPod and any cheap phone. That can be great idea for you to have the iPod instead of the phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,