Thread: how to unlock Lemon DUO 404 mobile

how to unlock Lemon DUO 404 mobile

I’ve bought a lemon DUO 404 mobile phone from a mobile store. I’ve also activated a GPRS connection in my mobile, I usually download a mp3 songs from internet and I also have many important data on my mobile phone. I’ve decided to lock my mobile phone, so no one get access without my permission. I’ve locked my mobile phone with a security code. I keep changing my password so no one can guess it. One day when I entered my password in mobile my mobile refuses to accept that password. I’ve tried many times, but nothing happen. Please tell me what’s wrong with my mobile phone. please help me.

Re: how to unlock Lemon DUO 404 mobile

You’ve forgot your password, you have to think your new password. It happens, when you keep changing on your password. I think you’re entering your old password. Don’t worry, you can unlock your phone by downloading a unlock software. there are many website on internet which provide the software for unlocking mobile. You have to search a software which is best suited for your handset model. You have to write your handset model in search box and you’ll get many website which provide a software for unlocking your lemon DUO 404 phone.

If your phone is locked then you have to call your mobile manufacturer. You’ll need a master code to unlock your phone and this you’ll get from your mobile manufacturer.you have to call on toll free no. of your mobile manufacturer and tell them that your phone has been locked and you need a code to unlock your phone. they will ask you for a IMEI no. of your mobile phone, you’ll get this no. from the backside of your mobile. You have to copy this no. and give it to them, after giving this they will give you a master code from which you can unlock your phone.

You have to download a software from phone unlocking website to unlock your phone. there is a website on internet which provide a code to unlock a phone. you have to search in google you’ll get the many website which provide this software. downloading or using this software is 100% legal you don’t have to worry about that. Once you have downloaded this software you’ll have to enter your IMEI no. of your mobile and in return you’ll get a unlock code to unlock your phone.

You have to call on your mobile customer care no. to resolve this issue. You can’t unlock your phone easily, you have to provide authentication to your mobile provider, so that they confirm that you are the actual owner of a phone. you’ll need a IMEI no. of your phone, you’ll get this no. from the backside of your phone where you place a battery. Remove that battery and copy that no. give it to them and they will provide you a code from which you can unlock your phone.