Thread: Want to buy a good laptop with good configuration and priced low

Want to buy a good laptop with good configuration and priced low

I wanted to buy a laptop and i am thinking to buy one for quite sometime. I am planning to play some good games with the laptop and also carry on with my official work. So i have been looking for a laptop for a quite while and i want a laptop which does not have much difference in the features as compared with the high end laptops but the price should have a large difference. So give me some suggestions on which laptops are available that are pocket friendly and will also have great features.

Re: Want to buy a good laptop with good configuration and priced low

I would suggest that if you are looking for gaming purpose and you need a gaming laptop priced very less then i would suggest dell studio xps 16. Gaming laptops that are priced under $1500 is considered as low priced gaming laptop. Dell studio x16 is priced at $1150. Dell Studio 16 can be termed as a descent gaming laptop with a dual core processor and 4GB DDR3 RAM will not disappoint you. Supported by 1920*1080 pixels and with the graphics card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 it will surely be a good experience for the gaming lovers. So i recommend you to buy a Dell studio xps 16 laptop.

These days you cant hardly figure out any difference in the configuration part. The difference in the cost is because of the high end design and also the working of the laptop. If you want a gaming laptop then you can go with the preference above or if you need a laptop with a good configuration for other work purpose you can go with the mini range of the notebooks available today which are priced at around 15K. Manufacturer's like samsung and hp provide you within the range of 15K so you can go for it but i am interested in knowing whats your actual budget for the laptop so that i can suggest something more.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and giving me some information about these laptops. What i wanted is a laptop that is not fully gaming laptop but a laptop that will support some of the games available today and also i want it in the budget of around 25K. I will not opt for mini laptops as i am not impressed with the features. Suggest me something under the normal laptops with a good configuration.

If you ask me, the laptops that are priced at around 30K or under it are termed as low priced laptops. For the laptops under that 30K will not get the service of the super fast i3 core processor but still that does not mean you have to settle with the notebook. There are various other laptops such as acer aspire 4736z with a dual core processor supported by a 320 GB hard disk and having 1GB ram priced at 24K then there is HP Compaq CQ 42-139TU with the same processor but a 160GB HDD priced at 24K, lenovo offers you Lenovo B460 with 500GB HDD and intel P6100 processor with onboard graphics. The best of the lot is Asus Pro5JIJ-S0133D with a core duo processor and a Intel GMA 4500M graphic card, supported by 15.4" screen priced at 26K. So select your best options and all the best for your laptop.

hmm Try Acer. They always have good deal. Never too expensive and the quality is pretty good