Thread: How to capture video in DVD quality

How to capture video in DVD quality

I have been using Sony Handycam to capture videos, it uses mini DV cassette. I use Windows Movie maker to capture video from my handycam to computer without any interrupts. I can capture a video in VGA mode with 25 frames/sec, but I want to capture those videos in DVD quality, so that I can get better quality than previous. I don’t know how to capture a video in DVD quality, if anyone knows which method or software to be use, so that I can capture videos in DVD quality.
    Last edited by Tallin; 30-11-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Re: How to capture video in DVD quality

I have done a quick search regarding your question and I have found software called as Click to DVD software. Using this software you can create a video in DVD quality and also you can select different mode for making the changes. This software is very suitable for your handycam. For creating good DVD quality videos you just have to select recorded videos in edit mode. I think that you should download this software for DVD quality videos.
    Last edited by Wiro; 30-11-2010 at 07:26 PM.

I think that you should get Sony converter software, that is an excellent movie converter tool for all Sony products and also having support for all audio and video formats like VOB, MOD, DivX, DV, MJPG, MPV, MP3, AVI, MPG, SWF, FLV compare to the other general Sony converter. This software provides you easy to use functionality with just few clicks, it has wide varieties of video editing such as video cropping, movie trimming.

I also wanted to capture videos in DVD quality then for that i used Sothink HD Movie Maker 1.3 application, using this you can get your videos to DVD quality. I think that you should also use same application to get DVD quality of videos. You can download this application from any of the official site. You will receive a good performance using this application. I hope this information may help you. if you are having other query then reply me.
    Last edited by Deep23; 30-11-2010 at 07:59 PM.