Thread: Most Comprehensive System Infomation Software

Most Comprehensive System Infomation Software

I want a tool which will help me to get the system information tool since i have opened a new hardware shop. I am not very much versed with the system information tools. Please tell me which is the best System Information Software tool available. it should be able to resolve the problems inherented in generating projects applications, missed deadlines and budgets, user dissatisfaction, low productivity and poor quality of the developments.

Re: Most Comprehensive System Infomation Software

You can try to install the Speccy. Because the speccy is a very good and intelligent tool for compiling an inventory of your configuration. Like software like Everest , you Speccy provided many details on all the hardware in your PC: motherboard, BIOS, CPU, GPU, disk drives, temperature of the components. The interface carefully fill both novice users who will find clear information that advanced users will benefit from detailed information on many components of their machine. This software is offered free of Piriform Ltd.

I had long been looking for a small, slender program, which to me all kinds of hardware information of your PC nice and clear display in the form. I finally found you today and would like to introduce myself. The program is called "Speccy" and can be used and downloaded for free. It is still marked as beta, but runs absolutely stable. So far I could not find any errors or limitations. Right now is the version 1.00.108 date. It was developed by the team, which also offers the CCleaner. The program runs all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. The program is very small with 1MB and at the end of this article you will find the appropriate download link. The installation of the program is 1 minute and settled in after the start of the program the hardware immediately investigated and the results are displayed:

VSO Inspector provides extensive information about your drives and CD burners, DVD, Blu-ray and HD-DVD as well as their different supported formats (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM, Video CD, DVD + R DL, HD-BURN ... etc), different modes of writing, the code region, the size of the cache or the version firmware. But the program does not just give only the information your readers and writers since it will also give you information on CDs and DVDs. Thus, for each media inserted, you will have knowledge of its capacity, the number of layers, the number of sectors, the application used to create, print date, the method used, the region, the number of tracks, the number of sessions, the burn speed ... Finally, VSO Inspector can scan the media to identify sectors or corrupted files. Simply download the application and install it on your system.

I prefer using the Memtest86 , Memtest86 + allows you to diagnose its memory modules. Some instabilities of the system may come from a faulty memory card or memory timing set incorrectly in the BIOS. Memtest86 +, which mounts directly on a USB key, will perform a series of loopback tests to thoroughly test your memory. After unzipping the archive, run the program to create a bootable USB drive. It will then need to restart the computer to the USB key to run the memory test. Memtest86 Tools is a comprehensive tool which not only provide much information on his system but also provides the ability to make very many adjustments.

It would be better to use the CPU-Z it is an excellent application that allows you a lot of information on your machine: CPU type, and revision of the core processor, chipset type, memory, FSB frequency, bus speed, multiplier, voltage Power. Also note the presence of a feature to the online validation of overclocks. In short, a lot of useful info! But the software does not stop there since, like GPU-Z , it will tell you much information about your video card and GPU.