Thread: HP Pavilion DV2713TU laptop shuts down randomly

HP Pavilion DV2713TU laptop shuts down randomly

I have an HP Pavilion DV2713TU laptop (I am not talking about the exact model) bought in August 2008, until then everything worked perfectly, but in recent days, sometimes the screen turns itself off but the computer is off because the lights are lit (the lights edit sound etc.) and I'm stuck. I am therefore forced to shut down the computer with the button to start (you know by now a few seconds). Note that the screen turns off randomly, sometimes within an hour, or sometimes after 5 am and it's not for times whenever I operate it a lot (the game) or just surf on the internet. I do not know from where this problem comes and how to fix this problem.

Re: HP Pavilion DV2713TU laptop shuts down randomly

The only answer I Can Give You
    • Is That your laptop is overheated and it explains Why You Can not Turn It On From Time to Time and Therefor you need a fan.
    • The load May Be defective, or There May Be a bad contact
    • Your laptop might have a defective part.

Did you Accidentally Took a security extension

In any case a battery is completely discharged and the remaining some times die. it's a fact! After, we must know if your PC is capable of charging a new battery. I think the easiest way is to buy a new battery! The risk you take is to lose a new battery.

My computer's always connected to AC power because the battery is ruined. But I do not think it's coming from because its been 2 years since it works very well. It is completely untrue. Your car works very well for 10 years but can still fall in the roads, the very principle of the fault is that before and it works after it broke. And charger, it is very hot.

I have a laptop that has 2 ½ years is a Gericom Silver Shadow, P4, 1.7 GHZ, 256 MB I'm having a little problem since a few days, my laptop turns itself off, so every time I have to turn back. Do you think it is coming from the battery? When I check whether or not my battery is charged, the management of PSU say load: 0% but I am on AC power when the PC turns off, and my battery is on the Portable. Could you help me please?

Regarding the boot without battery, there are laprops that are willing to start with battery and even one without battery. So it means nothing you that you can not start without a battery. By-cons, in normal operation, keep the battery connected to your laptop, then directly plug it in to an electrical socket and turn it on. Electronics, inside your PC can handle the load of your battery and you will not have to intervene. Normally if you leave your PC turned off, plugged in, you must have an indicator light that tells you if your battery is charging. Hope i have helped you.

The FE-300 Digital Camera is a very good choice you can purchase the same within your budget

Main Features
    • 12.0 megapixels
    • Bright 3x optical zoom (35 - 105mm on a 35mm camera), 1:2.8 - 4.7
    • blur by high ISO settings
    • 6.4-cm / 2.5 inch LCD (230,000 pixel resolution)
    • Face detection
    • 17 scene modes (eg candlelight, fireworks, Smile Shot)
    • "One button, one function" design principle and guide function for easy operation
    • Better low light shooting thanks to Bright Capture Technology
    • Video recording with sound
    • TruePic III image processor for faster image handling and higher image quality
    • Recording Preview
    • Super Macro mode from 10cm
    • Sleek metal housing
    • Internal memory plus xD-Picture Cards