Thread: Which earphone to get for MP4 player

Which earphone to get for MP4 player

I have been using Mp4 player from last couple of months now but thing is that I am not satisfy with sound quality as it is quite slow and doesn’t reduce the surrounding sound. So now I am thinking of getting myself new bundled earphone for my mp4 player but I am really concern about its price as I have the budget of only Rs. 1200. The specification of my mp4 is:
    Signal to Noise Ratio 90 dB
    Earphone Output 20mW/Ch (supports 16ohm)
    Output Frequency Range 40Hz~20kHz

Re: Which earphone to get for MP4 player

Within the budget of yours you can have lots of earphone choices for you mp4 player with mentioned specifications. One of the earphone that i suggest that you can go creative EP-630 got will be well within your budget of Rs. 1200. The Creative EP-630 in-ear earphone comes with rubber earbuds that provide an improved listening experience with MP4 player. Designed to convene the needs of users like you, the rubber earbuds chunk outside sounds and improve the bass impact of squashed audio tracks. It is Lightweight and easy to use, these earphones have oxygen-free copper cable to make sure maximum audio delivery across a extensive frequency range.Creative's EP-630 is in-ear noise isolation ear phones. The "in-ear" ear phones propose a definite amount of noise deletion by cutting down the ambient sound that ensures negligible disturbance and immersive listening practice. And tell you that the sound excellence matches to those that are significantly much expensive.

Me too have used Creative EP-630 earphone and it provide with great experience using it as get has got unique quality of in-ear noise isolation earphone. But i wanted to experience sound quality with other earphone so i have tried to use earphone from SoundMagic that provide earphone that has great sound i suggest you to go for SoundMagic PL30 that provide quality of
    • sound for your mp4 player. It has technical specification as

1. Provide Maximum Input Power of 15 mW.
    2. It has got Sound combination to the ear in-ear.
    3. Has connection stereo mini jack plug 3.5 mm
    • Offers huge performance and features like:

1. It is HIFI earphone.
    2. It has got very excellent noise cancel effect.
    3. PL30 can be used for music mobile phone, MP3/MP4, CD, laptop etc.
    4. Stabile sound excellence with deep bass, smooth mids and fine distinct highs and the skill is pure high reliability.

Yes all above suggestion really fit into your requirement and work really well with mp4 or any other kind of music player. You can go for SoundMagic PL11 which from the same company SoundMagic it has got many advanced features and functionality. Best thing about this product is that it fits well within your budget and PL11 has pioneering design allows the replica and broadcast of ultra deep bass frequencies. It has extremely balance sound superiority with deep bass has got smooth mids and well definite highs and the skill is untainted high fidelity. As it is an in-ear-design the PL11 present unparalleled relieve for long-term listening also it has got very good noise terminate effect. Other best think about PL11 is that it is fitted for MP3/MP4, CD, laptop, computer jack etc.

There can be more option for you under your budget of Rs. 1200. You can go for new SKULLCANDY FMJ MIC'D CHROME in earphones EARBUDS, JBuds J3 Earphones and Sennheiser CX 180 earphone. they all provide you with great features. Sennheiser CX 180 earphone has commanding and bass-driven stereo sound and if you are looking for earphone that you can wear for long hours then you can go for Skullcandy smokin buds, as it as got great design that feet your ear great.