Thread: Best Digital Camera for 15000 INR

Best Digital Camera for 15000 INR

As my previous digicam is not working so i will be buying a new by the end of this month. I am having a moderate budget of Rs. 15000. Please tell me which is the best option for me so that i can get this I want a digicam with 4x digital zoom atleast 4.5 inch screen or display will definitely prefer a compact model. I like to capture objects situated very far away since i travel to a lot of places. Hope someone will definitely help me to purchase the best digicam. I have been using the Digital IXUS 105 camera which fell down from the balcony and after that incident it is dead.

Re: Best Digital Camera for 15000 INR

Canon PowerShot SX130 best suits your budget and requirements. With its 12.1-megapixel CCD sensor for large, detailed prints, the image processor DIGIC 4 and many comfort features and performance details, the PowerShot SX130 IS an all-rounder for the whole family. Moreover it has a powerful lens with 12x optical zoom covers a focal length range 28-336 mm and is therefore recommended for large group photos and for long-distance shots of landmarks on trips or excursions as you need. It also has an Intelligent Auto mode analyzes the subject and the innovative scene detection detects up to 28 different situations in order to automatically select for inclusion in the most appropriate settings.

Canon Powershot G9 because Your new camera should nevertheless be small and easy to use. Then perhaps the brand new Canon Powershot G9 "right for you. You can zoom lens at focal length of 13 steps 35-197 mm (equivalent to the small image size) set in. Distant subjects you take in the telephoto setting on quite large. If you are not far remove from the subject, the wide-angle it will not always get everything in the box. The camera accepts multimedia cards, SD cards and SDHC cards. Since a photo needs in the best JPEG image quality over five megabytes, you should be a memory card. You can purchase has enough space. SD cards have one gigabyte of storage capacity for approximately 200 pictures.

Canon returns to the charge with a G9 to place at the top of the range of compact. It has an Optical image stabilizer Especially in the telephoto already make slight movements of the hand for camera movement. The integrated optical image stabilizer controls here successfully against it and can, in many situations, the shooting without tripod or stable camera support. The most popular photo subject is people. And the pictures of course want to look very good. The electronics of "Powershot G9" can recognize faces in a scene. this feature is enabled, the camera ensures that the focus and exposure for the faces are adjusted optimally. If several people to see, you can select the person to whom to focus the camera electronics.

Simply purchase the Olympus FE-300 digital camera because it meets flexibility in performance, usability and everything that a beginner camera wants. A resolution of 12.0 mega pixels, but allows detailed images that are large enough, where necessary, for example, to select a section and to increase this accordingly. The Face Detection ensures the accurate depiction of human subjects, while high ISO settings help to prevent blur caused by camera shake. With 12.0 megapixels packaged in a sleek metal housing - is the Olympus FE-300 digital camera for all the right choice, requiring extremely high resolution at an attractive price. In addition, the recording program enabled Smile Shot, the Olympus FE-300 is able to detect a face in front of any background and automatically release it when it shows a smile.

According to your needs canon PowerShot SX130 best fits your needs with a large 7.5-centimeter (3.0 inch) LCD display and the optional selectable insertion of tips and hints to simplify navigating the menu system and optimized the composition. The wide viewing angle also allows for shooting from awkward positions and is ideal for simultaneous viewing by multiple people after admission. Through the clever arrangement of sharpness and blur, and a slight increase in contrast and saturation shrink cars turn into the eyes of the beholder on toy size, houses and landscapes, in a miraculous way that reminds us of Gulliver's Travels. By recording at a lower frame rate for interesting time-lapse videos are the motives of a model-like appearance. The fish-eye effect makes for a distortion like a fish-eye lens that results specifically in people and landscape photography to unusual results. The color enhancement mode provides a higher color saturation, the poster effect gives images an interesting, very unique retro look. Its the best Digicam within your budget so you must go for it.

I think that the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20 Black is the best choice for you and hence you should purchase the same this Digital camera has a 10.1 megapixel, 10x optical zoom, digital 2 x USB, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick DUO PRO, 250 g, 3 inch LCD Type: Digital Compact, Megapixels: 10.1 megapixels, max resolution 3648x2736 pixels pixels. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H 20 Black.

Features

• Description
    • Type
    • Megapixels
    • Maximum Resolution
    • Photo resolution
    • Sensor
    • Sensor Size
    • Optical Zoom
    • Focal length (35mm equivalent)
    • Digital Zoom
    • Opening