Thread: Speech to text covertor for Dell Vostro 1014

Speech to text covertor for Dell Vostro 1014

I am having the Dell vostro 1014 laptop from last 12 months with the core2 Duo processor and the windows 7 operating system. Till now it has served me the best and also had never given any kind of problem. Now the thing here is that I want the speech to text converter for my laptop, and I don't know which one is the best. So please suggest me the best speech to text converting software.

Re: Speech to text covertor for Dell Vostro 1014

I think you have to so go with the Text To Speech Synthesiz 5.0, it is one of the best speech to text converter that I have ever used. I am using the same from the last few weeks and it doing well. It also improves the vocabulary and increase the command over language which you want to learn. It is the powerful text to speech and speech to text converter. It will convert almost all type of text to speech and vice versa. I am sure that going for the same will help you to solve the concern and also will give you the best of experience of converting the speech to text.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Verbose speech to text Software 1.04, It is one of the best converter which is currently available. I guess it will satisfy all your requirements. And also will allow you to convert the speech in to the appropriate text. It is the professional speech to text converter which will allow you to read the text which is vocally speech.

Total speech 1.01 is the software used by me and id is being serving me well. It is one of the powerful speech to text utility and it is easily downloadable and that too free. You can download the free version from the official website and then install the same on your system. It will do wonders on your system with no compatibility issue. It has the ability to support the most of the national languages. I am sure that it will help you to resolve your issue.

According to me the CoolSpeech 5.0 will surely help you out in this case. It is the speech to text converter specially designed for windows. You can go online and then you can convert the speech to text, it will give you the rich text file formats that will help you to understand it easily. It will also convert the text to speech that can convert the text to the WAV files. You can listen to each and every word that you have typed. Also it can read the messages and emails that u receive. I hope that installing this software will give you the good two way conversion.

Why don’t you go with the Natural Reader 9.2 is the finest converter that is currently available. It has the natural voice conversion which will allow converting the speech in the desired language which you want. It also has the ability to confer the text to speech and also in the rich text formats. It can also convert the MP3 files to text. It is easy to use and also has the user friendly interface and also has the one click technology. I hope that this will help to satisfy all your needs.