Thread: LENOVO t400 laptop changes display setting after stand-by

LENOVO t400 laptop changes display setting after stand-by

I have huge problem that I can’t get figure it out properly, I don’t know what is actually happen with my laptop screen. I have LENOVO T400 laptop that normally works under Microsoft Windows VISTA operating system, Processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @2.8GHz, RAM 2GB. The problem is that screen automatically changes the brightness after stand-by mode. After stand-by mode I have to manually change the screen resolution. Sometimes this screen remain as it is for that I have to restart the system, you know why this is happening? Is there is anybody that has solution for this kind of problem, please gives it to me; any suggestion would be appreciated greatly.

Re: LENOVO t400 laptop changes display setting after stand-by

--- Most of the time this might happen to your system if your display driver gets corrupted in the system directory. To fix this kind of problem you may have to reinstall that driver again in your system. I am not so sure that it will work on your system but has some possibility to fix this kind problem. If LED screen might get damaged due to any reason, you may have to suffer from this situation. So just do it what I say to you, I hope this might work on your laptop.

Stand-by mode normally works on the Battery mode, you know what the laptop screen is automatically changes the screen brightness means to less resolution which is the conserve energy. To fix this kind of problem just open your control panel in that display properties in that select screen saver and select power setting. You will find your screen setting for the brightness when power is coming through battery. Try your luck to solve this kind of problem.

----Don’t worry about your laptop that it has some problem; you know why because this screen is running under the high resolution but uses the less battery power. Just restart your laptop; you may see the display is brighter i.e. in-built function then just press function key and that will display the brightness setting , it may be F8 or F9 key. Try to adjust this setting you may satisfy by this solution, I hope so.

This is not the big problem, you can solve it. This system has built-in power management function; you can adjust this brightness setting by opening Control Panel, in that you may find the power option, which has some options. From there you will find the brightness option, just select level of brightness and then select apply and OK. From my side I have only this suggestion, try this I hope that it work on your system.

There are some possibility that if in cases you have changed the BIOS setting for the display, you may have to suffer from this kind of problem. So just check the BIOS setting to make sure that you have not made any changes in that setting. If the brightness setting is not set properly your system causes you this error but from the power manager you can adjust that setting for brightness levels for all users. Think over this solution and try your best.

Good news for you all user, that I have found the proper solution about this type of problem. I have suffer from this problem, but I have found the place where I can set this means adjust the monitors brightness. You can also solve this problem, for this just open Quick set tools of your laptop and then click on the “fn” key scrolled up or down keys which is placed somewhere on your laptop. First set from this way then change the setting from the control panel>power manager and restart your system. Just do this I am not so sure that it works on your system like my laptop. I wish that it fulfills your requirement.