Thread: Converting Adapter not working in Lenovo T400s

Converting Adapter not working in Lenovo T400s

You know what I have bought new Display port- HDMI adapter but this adapter is working as per my requirement. I have LENOVO T400s laptop, it is running under Microsoft Windows 7 Professional operating system, has a processor of Intel core 2 Duo @2.4GHz, 128GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM. This laptop is working well but its adapter not filling my needs. I have also bought the MALE to MALE cable; I have connected this on my THINK-PAD T400s laptop. The actual problem is that video get transferred normally but there is no transferred audio. Is anybody out there who can solve this problem, if you have any solution for this kind of problem please gives it to me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Converting Adapter not working in Lenovo T400s

---- First thing I want to tell you that if any cases your adapter get damaged due to any technical reason you may see this type of error. You just check this adapter in any other laptop, if it not work out there means you got the same problem i.e. your adapter has some problem or it gets damaged. To fix this problem just replace your adapter with new one, I hope after trying this you might figure out your problem.

First you just tell me that from which device you require an Audio. If this device is the speaker then make sure that device is acting properly or not by connecting it to the laptop. After doing this if this solution not works out there then, I would like to say that the speaker is damaged or get corrupted. a loose connection may cause this error. Just try to do this with other device; I am sure this solution helps you to solve this problem.

---- If in any cases you are using any bad adapter means damaged adapter, you may have to suffer from this kind of error. I have this same problem but I have figure it out, you know how, I just listen the audio by the speaker, strange thing ... voice is not coming through speaker because the speaker has damaged, I have replaced that speaker, and I can listen the audio and can watch video normally. Try to do this; I hope this will work on your system.

Hey I have figured it out this problem, you know what I have suffer from this same problem, that my laptop HDMI was not give the audio when it is linked from side to side the cable. For just a time pass I have plug up the headphone to the laptop to confirmation but you know what happen there, sound was coming throughout the headphones. You know what is the actual problem, i.e. in the speaker only, I have changed it, later it is working nicely on my system.

---- As per my ideas to complete this task you need lots of buck, you know why for this connection you need Digital Audio stream and a converter box which combine the digital audio and video for the HDMI cables. This is also possible that if in any cases this device gets damaged due to any reason you may have to face this type of error. If the converter cable not fit for the need you just replace it, and try with new cables, from my side I have only this solution.