Thread: Dell Color 3000cn vs HP Deskjet 1050

Dell Color 3000cn vs HP Deskjet 1050

I am going on the way to purchase HP Deskjet 1050 All in one color printer/copier/scanner. It’s quotation Rs.3800. I now just wanted to be familiar with regarding the superiority of prints. I bet on familiar terms by means of it's the slowest one in HP Deskjet series. But how is the print quality? One more thing my friend is telling me to purchase Dell Color 3000cn? What do you think please let me know. Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

Re: Dell Color 3000cn vs HP Deskjet 1050

HP Deskjet 1050: Print, scan as well as copy each day documents by means of HP's the majority reasonably priced all-in-one. This compact as well as dependable all-in-one is simple on the way to make use of as well as maintain helps you preserve income, as well as is backed by HP’s prized service as well as support.Dell Color Laser 3000cn: High-quality printing as well as extremely quick text printing next to an outstanding price. Small footprint as well as fine design; supports PCL.

I am using Dell 3000cn.The $449 Dell 3000cn make our most excellent purchase in part for the reason that this extremely low-priced model bring high print superiority, printed rapidly, as well as earned our peak design score.
    The 3000cn in print copy that appears crunchy as well as was neither excessively heavy nor moreover light. Yet little fonts were simple on the way to read. Line art seem approximately ideal, as well as our grayscale test photograph show together sharp details as well as flat tonal transitions.
    Colors in graphics appear precise, despite the fact that a little light. Similar to each and every one the extra models we tested, the 3000cn did not puff us away by means of the quality of its glossy photos, even though its textures did seem fairly flat as compared by means of output from the new printers.
    Copy printed at a tremendously immediate 17.9 pages per minute within our experiment; just the Brother HL-2700CN was quicker. At 3.4 pages per minute, the 3000cn's color graphics printing was somewhat quicker as compare to the 3.0-ppm average.

Dell Color Laser 3000cn specification:
    Media Handling: Standard Number of Input Trays, Manual Feed Slot
    Connectivity: Media Reader Support
    Platform Support: Operating System Support: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 2000
    Core Components: Installed memory: 64 MB, Maximum memory supported576 MB
    Green Information: Maximum Power Draw 30 watts, Standby Power Draw 82 watts

HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer series Features:
    Take pleasure of great worth by means of this affordable all-in-one through ultra low price inks.
    • Print, scan as well as copy each day documents rapidly as well as with no trouble.
    • Obtain a enormous value on house printing. This all-in-one makes use of ultra low cost unique HP inks on the way to deliver dependable performance as well as quality.
    • Start right away by means of fast as well as simple installation, as well as print inside a few seconds.
    Calculation on reliable, reasonable performance.
    • Obtain calm by means of the one-year limited warranty as well as HP Total Care advice plus support.
    Decrease energy consumption as well as preserve resources.
    • Save energy by means of ENERGY STAR capable all-in-one.
    • With no trouble recycle HP DeskJet packaging
    • Get free and easy recycling—cartridges

HP DeskJet 1050 All-in-One laser printer is the latest printer that is accessible from the market pretend through HP before Hewlett – Packard. This is not simply a printer as well as is lot further than that. This is able to be making use at the same time as a scanner as well as photocopier as well. The print rate of this printer at the same time as printing Grey scale content is 16 pages per minute as well as at the same time as printing pages that have color content drops on the way to 12 pages per minute. The print resolution for black color print only is 600 dots per inch as well as for color content the print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dots per inch. This laser printer is ecological affable as it is Energy Star specialized, therefore it adds less on the way to the global warming result as well as furthermore there is no contamination that is cause by this printer.