Thread: Music Headset under Rs.1000

Music Headset under Rs.1000

I have bought a new laptop for which I want to buy a new headsets. This headsets I would be suing only for watching movies and sometime for voice chatting. My budget is only of Rs.1000 in which I am asking you guys to suggest some best headsets. Initially I was using the Creative headsets which were not so good in performance but for this time, I am not gonna compromise this time. Please help me!

Re: Music Headset under Rs.1000

The Sennheiser HD 202 closed dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones. With crisp bass is recommended for DJs and powerful modern music and reliably seals off against environmental noise. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and mobile sources as well as at smaller facilities. Heading the connecting cable lets you adjust the cable reel on the right track.
    Features :
    • Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
    • DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi to
    • Good attenuation of ambient noise
    • Mussels can be solved by the Head
    • Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass
    • Lightweight diaphragm material with "turbine" embossing deep bass
    • Powerful neodymium magnets drive the light membrane to high levels
    • High levels and powerful bass for modern rhythm-driven music
    • Cord take the cable for mobile use, simply put the belt
    • Highest wearing comfort due to lightweight design, even for extended listening
    • Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
    • 3 m connection cable made from highly copper (OFC)
    • Replaceable leatherette ear pads
    • 2 years warranty

In the area of mobile phone headset, there is a hardly manageable range. Whether in-ear headphones, classic earplugs or headsets like the Sony Ericsson HPM-85 - there is everything and this still available in dozens of executions. So I've pretty much been looking for a suitable solution for me and she now found in the HPM-85. I will not miss it anymore! The sound of all that occurred to me until now in the hands of truly the best. Some songs I've discovered some passages in a new sound and have come across details that I had never heard otherwise. Together with my phone to W950i (4GB memory) and the HPM-85 makes it really fun to be on the road - for good music can be taken anywhere. The remote control of the headset that allows you to have access without directly onto the phone back is a little slow. Despite this small problem, the headset is worth 5 stars!

The Headphones by Philips SHP2000 are awesome and also still very cheap and usually excellent value for money. Philips is not only known for its high quality headphones. The company also manufactures LCD televisions and plasma screens, as well as MP3 player batteries, and more. The Philips name you actually ever lived in quality. Whether that these headphones also enforces them or not. The headphones have a very good sound to be very comfortable and were made from high quality materials. In addition, the cable is long enough for them on television or otherwise to bring out. And at a price of Rs.1140 they can be so only some of it good.