Thread: Digital Camera needed under 12000 Rs.

Digital Camera needed under 12000 Rs.

I need to purchase a digicam under 12000 INR. I would like to use the same for taking pictures and recording videos. The features which i would like to have on my digicam is that the digicam should have an optical zoom , even 4x or higher will do. It would be better to have a canon and a Sony, i can also purchase other brands if it provides me with the all the features mentioned above. Thanks in advance for replying me.

re: Digital Camera needed under 12000 Rs.

You can purchase the Canon A410 PowerShot. With regards to the PowerShot A400, the PowerShot A410 features a dramatic improvement, now has the renowned DIGIC II processor, the same technology that incorporate digital cameras Canon EOS -1 of the professional range. The DIGIC II processor integrates processing algorithms onto a single chip to provide faster recording times, a minimum delay trigger an optimal image definition and natural color reproduction and accurate consistently. Despite being smaller and more robust, the A410 incorporates a longer zoom lens, 3.2 x (equivalent to 41 mm - 131 mm) that lets you get closer to subjects. For its part, the more light the lens allows more options in low light. The 5-point AiAF autofocus analyzes the composition of the scene and the camera focuses properly focused getting even go off-center subjects. Super Macro mode allows focus on subjects at only 1.5 cm from the target.

The Fujifilm FinePix A345 Zoom is a compact model range from Fujifilm. Some of its identity are are its 4-megapixel sensor and 1.7 inch LCD monitor.
    • Max Resolution 2304 x 1728
    • Other Resolutions 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 640 x 480
    • Image ratio w: h 4:3
    • Sensor Type RGB CCD array
    • Sensor size 1/2.5 "
    • Sensor Manufacturer Unknown
    • ISO speed Auto (64-400)

Even the Sony Cyber-shot W5 is a model of 5, 5 inches, a solid aluminum housing of conventional design, with considerable autonomy and a Carl Zeiss lens which is distinguished by its quality of detail. Moreover its available within your price range. The DSC-W5 will appeal to advanced users and those looking for a sophisticated digital camera. However, its functions are far from outdated. In addition to several fully automated methods to speed shooting and ease of use, manual adjustments of exposure are offered the most creative photographers. Presented in a solid aluminum housing, it is equipped with a Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 3X optical zoom. This goal innovative retracted inside the housing, has been specially designed to preserve the compactness of the unit photo.Cet device has an internal memory of 32 MB dedicated to storing images and supports the Memory Stick and Memory Sony Stick PRO.

The Canon PowerShot A590 IS is the best choice for you. Because it has provides you 4x optical zoom lens as you want with image stabilizer
    A bright 4x optical zoom lens lets you capture images even from a distance without sacrificing quality. The optical image stabilizer (IS) compensates for camera shake and ensures sharp shots in all situations. It comes alongwith a Motion Detection Technology The Motion Detection Technology Part of High ISO Auto and uses Face Detection Technology, the optical image stabilizer and the brightness information to identify subject motion and camera-shake. The Canon's system optimizes the ISO setting to reduce blur and maximizes the image quality. Moreover its all in your budget.