Thread: Suggestion regarding dual screen Digital Camera for around 11k

Suggestion regarding dual screen Digital Camera for around 11k

I have to purchase a digital camera round 11k and the most important part is that the camera must have dual screen present in it i.e. the front and the back camera. I want to buy it in the range of Rs 11000. You can also suggest the camera of any company. So can you suggest me the names of some cameras along with their features. Do help me out. Thanks.

Re: Suggestion regarding dual screen Digital Camera for around 11k

I will like to suggest you one name which I have come across. Samsung PL150 Digital Camera is the one which I was talking about. It offers a 5x Optical Zoom with Wide Angle. It also mechanically finds the finest exposure and focus setting depending on your shooting environment. So it is really best one for which you can look upon. If you personally ask me then I will recommend you to buy this one. So try it out.

I am using Samsung PL 151 digital camera. This camera also offers a dual screen and the most important part is it is within you range. I am using this camera from the last 2 months and till now I am quite satisfied with the video quality and the image quality of this camera. Is has a camera of around 12 mega pixel and a digital zoom of 5x. Is also supported the micro SD card. It has a screen of about 3 inches. In all it supports all the features which a digital camera must have. Hope it will help you in making you decision.

Thanks for the reply I have gone through both the posts which are being mentioned above. Both the posts were really nice. After going through I have now decided to purchase Samsung PL 151 digital camera as it is satisfying all my needs and it is also with my budget list. I will like to thank both of you for the help which you have provide to me and also for spending your precious time in giving me the reply.