Thread: Music player is not opening in Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic.

Music player is not opening in Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic.

I have own Nokia 5800 Express Music mobile from more than six months. It is working very fine. But recently I have upgraded the Firmware and after that I have find that the music player is not working. It plays only the files stored in the phone memory and is unable to update the library also. When I connect the phone to the PC, the OVI Player doesn't see the phone and even the device manager shows that there is a problem with the portable device. I don’t know what to do next. Please solve my problem.

Re: Music player is not opening in Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic.

I think this your firmware issue. May be your firmware is not installed properly. I just advise you to update your Firmware with the latest version. May be the Firmware you have installed have some problem. That’s why it is not playing the music player. I think may be it’s your music player problem also. As you have say that you have updated your Firmware may be that music player is not supported by this Firmware. Also you can try to install any new Music Player Software OR else just try to update your music player software.

Thank you for your rapid respond to my problem. I have already updated Firmware with v30.0.011 and again I have updated that with the same version. I also updated my old music player software. But still I have not able to play any music file in my player. Simultaneously I also have installed Divex Mobile Player software for playing the song, but I am still having the same problem. So can anyone have the solution for my music player software problem then please help me.

I don’t think you have to update your firmware again. I am agreeing that in case of smart phone you have to update you’re Firmware for better performance. To get out this problem you just have to perform a hard reset for your mobile phone. I am sure that hard reset will definitely let the change to get worked and make the aspects to get processed well as required. A hard reset will let all the bugs to be removed and make a clean new copy of the phone. It is necessary and essential that you have to check out for the change and also make the aspects to be processed well that is needed.

I think it is your memory card issue. As you have mansion in the post that you have updated your Mobile Firmware with v30.0.01, it changes all the setting of the phone that you have previously set for your same phone. But I am not able to understand why you are using Firmware v30.0.011, where in the market the latest version of the Firmware is already available. You can use v50.0.005 lasted version Firmware in you mobile. I think that old version also may have some problem.