Thread: Suggest MP3 player between 10 to 11 k

Suggest MP3 player between 10 to 11 k

I need you help on one of my queries. I am planning to purchase a mp3 player and I am having the budget between 10 to 11 k. First of all my priorities for the music player are, it should produce the best quality of music. Secondly the storage capacity of the device must be high enough i.e. it should be around 8 GB to 16 GB. The applications of the device must be basic enough. Video is not that much important to me, but if it comes within the budget than it is fine for me. Is there anyone who is already using this device? If you have any knowledge on this topic, then please try to help me out. Do help. Thanks.
    Last edited by Agamjot; 29-11-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Re: Suggest MP3 player between 10 to 11 k

I have name of player with me, so I will like to suggest you the name of that device to you. “Cowon J3” is the one which you can purchase. The price of this device is just above you budget i.e. it is 11.8 k. the storage capacity of this device is also between you range i.e. 8 GB. I will also like to tell you one thing that, even I am also making the use of this device and it is really good one. It really gives the best quality of sound. So I will like to suggest you to purchase this particular device. I think that I have provided you the name of device and rest is yours decision that which one to buy.

Well in the budget which you have suggested to me I will like to advise you to purchase an ipod touch. It also has all the features for which you are looking out. It has the best quality of music, good storage capacity and a huge application support and lastly the most important thing it belongs to the apple. So finally I will recommend you to go for this product. If you need more help regarding this, then reply me back.

I am using Cowon S9, so I will like to suggest you the one. It has the following specifications.
    • It can play the following audio formats - MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, and APE
    • It comes with the storage capacity of - 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB
    • It supports maximum 55 hours continuous playback
    • For charging it takes - 3 hours: Power adapter, USB: 5 hours

So you can go for this one as it is really nice and has better battery life and amazing colors. Hope have helped you.

I have gone through all the posts and I found all of them as excellent. You all have really given me more number of options for choosing a right product. Now I have decided to purchase an ipod touch. I have also visited the website of the apple and there I have gone through all the features of this particular device. So finally I would like to thank you all for giving me such a nice support.