Thread: Features of samsung galaxy 3 I5801

Features of samsung galaxy 3 I5801

I have heard about the samsung galaxy 3. I am very much excited about the phone. Since its newly launched in the market. I wanted to know more about this product. I wanted to know the various features of this product. I also like to know what these android phones are all about and what makes them different from other phones. So tell me whatever knowledge you have about the phone and get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: Features of samsung galaxy 3 I5801

Samsung galaxy 3 was launched in the later part of this year may be around June 2010. Galaxy 3 was launched by the samsung for the people who cant afford the high end android phones. Galaxy 3 was launched to target the middle class market audience. The design is good, it has got only 3 buttons with a very slim look and also has got a plastic body for more durability and comfort.It has got a 3.2" screen. The resolution is not so good at all if you compare it with the other phones. The display is actually quite descent. The screen lights up even when it comes under the sunlight which shows the descent display quality of the screen. So you can go for this if you want a android phone at a much reasonable rate.

Samsung galaxy 3 has very outstanding features at a very affordable price. It has got a Quadband GSM/3G HSDPA with a 667 MHz processor. With a camera of 3 mega pixels and features like zoom and auto focus the video quality can be termed as average in the market. It has an android operating system which can be upgradeable to v2.2 you cant ask for more. It has got various features like word, ppt, excel editor which help you in doing your office work on the go. The battery is good with the talktime of 15hours 30 mins and standby time of 620 hours, the battery performance can be termed as descent.With various features like wifi, E-mail, push mail, edge, 3g, gprs, bluetooth version 3.0, GPS support all these priced at the range of 12k is much more then you can ask for.

Samsung galaxy phones are the smart phones which run on the android operating system. In case if you don't know what are android operating system then android operating system are designed by Google and provides a platform to run any applications on it. Due to the high cost factor of the blackberry phones in the market the people seems to go with the Android phones. Android phones have a unique feature of 3d visibility. Which makes the picture viewing or running any application in your mobile an awesome experience. Though the samsung galaxy 3 is not having the feature, you can check it with other phones like g phones. The experience would be awesome just check it out.