Thread: Compaq CQ45 LCD is not working

Compaq CQ45 LCD is not working

The display of My Compaq CQ45 suddenly stopped working and hence i would like to fix this issue as soon as possible. I am not able to login to my system. It appears as everything is working let me start with the beginning Yesterday I charged my laptop evening. In the evening I saw the login screen in XP style by pressure to shut down the power button and then the Unplugged (battery was not dropped). Today I wanted to boot, but it does nothing. Screen is black. Only the light that illuminates it works (that is, that I indicating that the laptop is on). The hard drive turns up briefly and then back down (much as in Hibernate).

Re: Compaq CQ45 LCD is not working

Such a problem I once had with my Toshiba notebook. After a long time of working is turned off the backlight and if he was out for a while then we went back. Probably a heat problem in the electronics for the energy saving feature of the TFT. My Notebook was then three weeks at the dealer and ran without turning. As usual, when i got it back it was working absolutely fine without any issues. If the error is not reproducible with you also, it looks badly off. So this is a hardware failure and you will have to get it repaired from the manufacturer.

This sounds like your windows xp is corrupted and hence the problem can be fixed by simply formatting the hard drive since the application seems to have got corrupted. But prior to formatting the application you can simply repair the operating system using the windows XP recovery CD. If repairing the Windows XP operating system is not fixing the issue , then you need to reinstall windows XP once again on your system.

After installing the operating system once again you need to get the driver installed with out fail. If you are not able to get this problem fixed even after reinstalling the operating system as well as the drivers then this scenario clearly indicates that this is due to a physical failure. So you need to get your laptop repaired and for that you will have to get the LCD screen repaired from your manufacturer. For this you need to take the laptop to the nearest compaq service center.

Same problem here. It has happened 2 times that problem in 2 HP computers for something I hope they serve. What did the first time was to send an email to hp and they told me to remove the laptop battery after pressing down the power button for 5 minutes, then without the battery i connected the laptop directly to light and this is how it works a screen and my laptop. The second occasion was also another hp laptop but the procedure did not helped me at all, and I did the following. Connected a computer monitor to my laptop home and then used it for everything so a full day. After that when i unplugged the monitor and restarted the laptop it started working the problem here seems to be because of some updates which were installed right after i connecting the monitor to my laptop.

I had this problem and tried a number of things and changed the lcd and nothing, changing the lcd and inverter cable and does not change anything. I am very much surprised since the problem is more critical than it seems. to do everything and anything. I forgot to connect the laptop series hp vd 2000 to monitor and if it works or not And so I had to investigate to Find yourself that I hope might help.

The problem here is due to the hinges of the laptop there might have been a loose connection to your laptop screen and hence you need to get the laptop repaired. Try to take some help from the customer care and if you feel they are helpless then simply ask the laptop manufacturer to get it fixed for you. The problem will be fixed for now hopefully.