Thread: Can Bricked PSP be repaired?

Can Bricked PSP be repaired?

I have a PSP which my uncle brought for me from London 3 years ago, now my problem is that whenever I try to turn on my psp a green light starts and then it automatically turns off. I think it is bricked but I don’t know whether it can be repaired or not? Can anyone help me to know how bricked PSP can be repaired?

Re: Can Bricked PSP be repaired?

I think you have damaged your psp that is why it is not functioning. After, all it is been used for long time so the expense in making it perfect will cost you more. You can go on the Sony psp site where you will find the option of fixing of psp but I think may cost you very much. After, all it’s too old so you might need to change certain stuffs. It’ s very delicate stuff even if it gets fallen from your hand or you get a crack on the LCD screen it may cause you a lot to replace that stuff.

I think the problem is with your battery, you can use Pandora battery which is available in India but it’s costly. You have another option that you can place an order from Sony psp site where in they will deliver you within 15 days through air mail with less cost. I myself have got changed the Pandora battery for my psp where in India, the dealer was asking Rs 1600 approximately which I found too much for a single Pandora battery.

I think if you are having good luck then your psp will be fixed. Because in many cases it is not possible to fixed psp. It is very delicate device as compare to any other device. In your case your psp was bit old and used for 3 years so. I think it may be difficult get a bricked psp repaired. If it’s about battery then you are very lucky but if it’s not about battery then you also know what can happen.

I think rather than ordering battery and waiting for 15 days you must order it in India itself. I think it will hardly have some difference. Rather than waiting for 15 days you must order buy from India? If you’re getting it repaired here, than why do you need to order and wait for 15 days? As far as from my knowledge I think bricked psp get repaired but it may cost you if it is severely damaged.