Thread: Best Wifi Router for downloading

Best Wifi Router for downloading

Hello friends I am looking for installing wifi router at my home, so I need to know which is the best router that is available in the market, through which I can download each and everything including the games and movies. I would wan the router to yield very high performance while downloading the data and I also want it to be very reliable, securable and durable. That is I don't want the router to easily get damaged by any internal or external entity and at the same time should give enough security. So can any one come up with a nice suggestion for this kind of question. It would be very great for any one who comes up with the suggestion.

Re: Best Wifi Router for downloading

Hey according to me you should go for Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH. This is the best router I know mostly because of its inbuilt facility of torrent client. Since you want the router for downloading various stuffs, so I guess that this router will definitely be the chosen one for you. With the torrent facility you can easily download anything at any time time and also with a much more high speed. This router will cost you for about Rs 4,000 and you can easily install and run the router through the manuals which is provided by them.

Hey if someone want to take my opinion then I would usually prefer ASUS WL-520gU over Buffalo . This router although has a bit high cost compared to Buffalo, but it gives a much more security level as compared to the buffalo. Usually, it is very easy for any one to get into the system through the router. But this router has a inbuilt firewall which protects any other IP address to directly enter through the router unless you have given the permission for it. So I think that since you want to download various stuffs from the internet I would request you to go for this router since most of the threats comes while downloading.

Thanks for you advice friends, but I would want to ask you all that thus thie router has supports for jut the torrent download or it can also be used to download HTTP. I would want to download from every where on the internet so I dont want to restrict my self to just downloading form the torrent. So if this router doesn't support any other downloads then please suggest some other router from where I can download anything at anytime. Please provide some quick suggestion for the same.

Hey if you want to download each and every thing form the internet using the router then I would like to suggest you that you should go for ASUS RT-13U because it is desirable to download each and everything. It provides with a much higher speed as compared to any other version of the router available. This will come for 6k and you will definitely get the best bit rates to download anything using this router.