Thread: Deleting 800 outbox messages from Nokia X6

Deleting 800 outbox messages from Nokia X6

Hello friends, well I have ended up in a problem while using my Nokia X6 . I have around 800 outbox messages in phone. I don’t how to delete e it. Can it be deleted without deleting one by one message? Or is there any other ways by which I can delete all 800 outbox messages. Whenever I receive new message I don’t receive the message box which shows that you have so many unread messages. Can anyone help me how to get back message box which shows how many messages you have received. My phone usually gets hanged whenever I try to access some other application or it turns out to be very slow. What is the main problem in my phone?

Re: Deleting 800 outbox messages from Nokia X6

You don’t need to worry about deleting your outbox messages. You can delete all your outbox messages together. You don’t have to delete it one by one. When you go in your message option you will find mark\mark all function which will enable you to delete the messages. By using mark all you can delete all the messages in outbox where as if you are using mark option you can delete selected messages which you wish to delete. It’s very simple process you don’t need to get worried about it.

The main reason behind not receiving the message box which shows you how many messages you have is received is because you might be having more than 1000 messages in your Inbox where as the phone has capacity of 999 messages but you can have more than messages in your Inbox which is disable your message box which shows you how many messages you have received. You will get a message icon will be will be seen at top of the right side when you open your menu. The message box which shows messages will disappear you can came to know that you have received a new message by going on menu you will find small message icon will be blinking on the top right side.

The main reason behind your phone getting hang is because memory being occupied. If your memory is full then your phone will be working very slowly. You need to see that you have some space in your memory section. One reason also can be that you might have opened much application in background which may cause your phone getting hang. Nokia X6 is an xpress music edition phone which results to be a good music phone.

I think now you might have known what the problem in your phone is. When you are messaging you should first check that your mobile network is there or not. If there is no network and you try sending messages it won’t deliver it will be saved in outbox messages? So, before sending any message you just see whether your mobile network is there or not. This is what I feel about , rest solution others have already provided it.