Thread: Deleting more than one text messages from Nokia X2-00

Deleting more than one text messages from Nokia X2-00

I recently brought Nokia X-200 phone which is an x- series phone . But I got problem in deleting messages. I don’t know how to delete more than one message can help me out. When I use this phone, it gets hanged. I m not able to able overcome this problem, can you provide me proper solution. How many contacts can I save in my phone memory?

Re: Deleting more than one text messages from Nokia X2-00

This very simple it’s like having a piece of cake. You can delete more than one message or you can delete all the messages together. You can select the option from your Inbox and then mark which ever message you want to delete. You can delete all the messages together by selecting mark all from the option and then delete. This is will delete your entire message from Inbox. You won’t be having any messages after you select mark all and then delete it. It is very simple you can easily access through it.

Deleting messages was quite simple you only need to follow whatever he said. Nokia X2-00 is one of the best phones in X-series. Nokia x2-00 has 48MB of phone memory available which is very less but still you can save approximately 1000 contacts on your phone memory which is quite good. You can also save your contacts on your sim card or on your memory card, it’s upto you were you would like to save. I don’t think you might be having nay problem in saving contacts on your phone memory. I hope made it clear and easy to understand.

I think your phone might be hanging because you might have opened much application on background and made it minimize as a result when tried to open a new application, your phone did not functioned properly. So, I think you need to close all your application before opening new application so that your phone does not hang again and again. I think you might have opened heavy applications and did not close it properly which resulted in not functioning properly.

It is a music addition phone which supports many features. I m currently using this phone it is quite simple to use and understand. It’s functioning efficiently, till now it has not given me any problem. I, also think that your phone might have got hanged because of number of applications you might have opened in the background. Whenever you open any application you must close it properly so that when you are opening new application it will perform much faster and efficiently.