Thread: 3G card issues in Lenovo T500

3G card issues in Lenovo T500

Hi I am having the Lenovo T500 3G and using it from the last few months with the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core2 duo processor. I also have the integrated 3G modem card with it. Now the thing here is that it is not working up to the tasks. Whenever I try to have an access over the network then it does not allow me to do so. And sometimes the modem isn't logging to the network. And also the modem is hanging and I have to switch off and switch one to get it start working. Please help me to solve this issue.

re: 3G card issues in Lenovo T500

The first thing that I would like to inform you here is that check out the sim card that you are using for the internet connection and make sure that the card is 3G enable or not. So what you have to do in this case just confirm regarding the card and if it is not having the following required connection active on the card then you can’t use the card for the internet connection.

Well in this case I will suggest you to see whether the card is properly placed on the board or not. IT may happen that the connection of the card is loose and that results in the connection lost and does not allow you to have the access over the internet. So what you have to do in this case is that just verifies the card and put it in the proper place if it is not connected properly. I am sure doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Actually the thing here is that you have to look out for the hardware settings in this case whether the card slot is working proper or not and found any problem then replace it. Also check for the drivers whether the drivers for the same are properly installed or not. And if not then you have to install the appropriate one, you will find these drivers on the official site then just download the driver and install on the system of yours. I am sure that installing these drivers will definitely resolve the problem that you are facing