Thread: Samsung NC10 monitor Dead

Samsung NC10 monitor Dead

Last night I forgot My Samsung NC10 lit on my bed, which was burning on the bottom while i woke up, as the ventilation was blocked by the Mattress. I then shutdown the laptop and I went to work. On returning, I tried to turn it on, and almost nothing happened, there are the 2 LED "power" (and that of the small power button) which are lit I'm tried a number of tricks nothing happens,i have tapped all the keys or combinations, nothing happens, no beep and no noise above, I did not feel that the CPU or HDD are spinning. Please tell me what is wrong with my laptop. Being still under warranty for three weeks, I will contact the customer service (I do have a photocopy of the invoice), but if you have any ideas or similar experience, I'm interested.

Re: Samsung NC10 monitor Dead

On a notebook this is not uncommon for since there is a flexible circuit that takes the signal to the LCD screen to go to hell, especially with careless use of a fold (continuous open / close "delicate little" screen laptop). I would suggest you to take your laptop to the Samsung Sevice centre , especially if it's still under warranty. You will get your damaged repaired free of any charges.

It appears as there is a hardware failure on your laptop or your laptop screen might have been damaged since you have left if on the mattress which could have made the Laptop lcd somewhat hotter and hence that's why it may have damages. so i would suggest you to get this laptop to a hardware professional and get this problem fixed.

Hello, long time I have a problem with my laptop screen. When turned on, the screen goes black and if I leave the computer on a couple of minutes, I turn left down the key on / of and back on, then the screen lights up. It's like something needs to warm up or something. The problem is not serious, but I have fear that one day stop light. Anyone know what can happen and how to solve it??

It has been almost a month, a blue pixel vertical bar that appeared on my laptop screen dell, some days later, here is a green that appears (5cm to the right) then a red and a new green appeared. We should know how to fix this problem? Do you think that the problem is because of the monitor or the graphic card? if you ever had this problem? Please tell me how to fix it. On a white background you do not see these lines. On a blue background for example, it is not blue. Please help me to fix this problem.

The problem here seems to be of the drivers because the drivers are not installed correctly and thats why you are seeing some of your pixels dead. For this reason i will suggest you to install the new drivers on your system. Simply roll back the existing drivers and get those drivers installed once again. Restart the laptop and the problem should be fixed if the problem is not fixed yet then this seems to me a hardware problem and you will have to take help from a hardware expert.