Thread: SetPoint not detecting Logitech G700 mouse

SetPoint not detecting Logitech G700 mouse

Sorry, but the number of people with this problem is staggering. Tonight I have got this mouse and I installed it, looked through the SetPoint, played for a while, and decided to set the mouse to my needs without gambling. SetPoint is not able to detect the mouse. It was just there an hour ago, what happens? Go online and find solutions. I think a lot of people with this issue but no response other than 'remove and reinstall software. Really? If it was a minor problem with only a few people, I understand this response, but this is happening again and again, and I think this solution speaks of laziness. I have been selling Logitech products for all I've known for over 10 years, but the software has always been more or less a joke, functionality enough for their hopes, but was deflated when the time rolls around crisis. Windows 7, comparatively new facility, and have not at all had any Logitech software installed on this computer.

Re: SetPoint not detecting Logitech G700 mouse

The concerns of most users is that for some unknown reason, the directory CDDRV/CDDRV2 (ds if vista) is not fully functional after installing setpoint. After returning the problem in every sense I realized that the mouse is taken into account it had to be listed in the peripheral manager under the sweet name of "Logitech HID-compliant cordless mouse" and not "HID mouse. Now is the famous cddrv directory that provides information to the system and which is normally referenced in "reserve pilots" of Windows.

The solution found on the Logitech site works for me. Exit the software by clicking with the right mouse button on the SetPoint icon in the system tray. It is located in the lower right corner of the screen next time. Select Exit.
    1. Click the Start button (Windows).
    2. Select the Run command.
    3. Type% windir% in the Run dialog box.
    4. Double-click the System32 folder to open it.
    5. Double-click the Drivers folder.
    6. Rename the file by wdf01000.sys wdf01000.bak.
    7. Reinstall SetPoint.

CAUTION: Before you restart the computer, verify that the file is present wdf01000.sys. A restart is complete in the absence of this file may prevent proper operation of your equipment, including mice and keyboards.

8. If the file is missing wdf01000.sys, immediately replace the name by wdf01000.bak wdf01000.sys.
    9. Restart the computer.
    10. After the computer restarts, open SetPoint and check the My Mouse tab is available.

I just found how to "force" the management of setpoint. The fact is that if SetPoint does not detect a mouse from Logitech, then it will drop it. To do this, go into the manager ring road .. find the mouse and "property" There .. decide to install additional drivers and choose for yourself .. "Displaying all the drivers". And choose those logitech and by some miracle it will be added in your SETPOINT.

1. The SetPoint software remove from your computer by The Steps In The followings link below:

2. Now, download and install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility From the appropriate link.

3. Once It installation gets completed, You need to run the software and then delete the "KhalInstallWrapper", "Khal_Wrapper" and "CDDRV_Installer" from the appeared entries list. Please not that there would be several entries which are not actually existing on your machine.

4. Now, reboot your computer.

5. Start installing SetPoint 4.60.122.

Most of the time she did not need to drivers specific however if she has any button supplements for programmer it is best to use your keyboard MouseWare what he can yest that conflict I already had a prob system restore but had just by changing a generic keyboard u prob settle Logitech walkthrough if other more barbarous branch smith reconnects and disconnects the PS2 normally Windows attempts to restore rebooting.