Thread: Nokia E5-00, Symbian S60 3rd, 5th Hard Reset

Nokia E5-00, Symbian S60 3rd, 5th Hard Reset

I am having a mobile repairing shop and I have some people having issue with the Nokia E5-00, Symbian S60 3rd, 5th models and they require to hard set their mobile. So can anyone tell me How hard reset Nokia E5-00, Symbian S60 3rd, 5th.As a result that the whole thing every application we have installed will also removed each as well as the whole thing? Please provide the any idea if you have regarding to this trouble Thank you in advance. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nokia E5-00, Symbian S60 3rd, 5th Hard Reset

I would suggest you to try the *#7370# reset code as well as if that does not work attempt the deep reset. For all time remember on the way to backup your phone previous to performing resets as your data may possibly be vanished.After that attempt the "3 finger deep reset". by means of the phone powered off, depress as well as hold these three keys simultaneously "*" "3" and "green phone" as well as after that power on phone using the on/off button at the same time as keeping the three keys depressed till the time you hear start-up tone.

Sorry for off topic But this I think you may require this also.There are 2 types of Soft Reset;
    First one Restore Factory Setting:
    For restore factory setting dial *7780# on the way to restore all the settings to default. It will ask for for security PIN, the default code will be 12345.

Second Reformat Phone System
    to reformat phone setup dial *7370# on the way to reset Nokia device, just data in System will be affected. To be safe, back up all your data previous to go on. It will ask for for security PIN, the default code will be 12345.

Below are the methods for Hard Reset for Symbian S60 3rd, 5th (Touch Screen & QWERTY)
    S60 3rd Hard Reset:
    1- Turn the device off
    2- Press and hold “*” “3” and call Green keys
    3- Turn on the device by pressing the on button
    4- Wait till the nokia logo appear
    S60 5th Hard Reset:
    1- Turn the device off
    2- Press and hold “Answer” “Reject” and Camera keys
    S60 5th Hard Reset:
    1- Turn the device off
    2- Press and hold “shift” “space” and Back space keys

I have purchased a new E5 three weeks ago, does not acquire switch on at all. Try subsequent to charging the battery for 6 hours, take the battery out approximately for 30 min, not anything appear to assist. Is there any means I be able to power this device on?I do not desire on the way to lose the contacts data in the phone as I have not made a backup.

Hi everybody,
    Please I need some help. There was a particular app on my phone I tried to uninstall but could not, Kaspersky mobile antivirus to be specific and I guess it was running in the background and running down my battery. I had no other option but to hard reset the phone.
    Now I can't browse the internet on my phone despite the fact that the network settings have been provided by my gsm provider. What do I do pls?

what about if I am unable to pass the lock code as soon as I open it, it gives a box for the lock code

Quote Originally Posted by youbal View Post
    what about if I am unable to pass the lock code as soon as I open it, it gives a box for the lock code
    Which model you have ? which lock code you are talking about ? Is it the lock code we set manually??