Thread: How to configure the N6630 with operator 3 ITA

How to configure the N6630 with operator 3 ITA

Here I decided to put at your disposal an application from me "modified" in a few seconds will allow you to configure your Nokia 6630 with several India and foreign operators. Because on many of the forum site I have seen very stupid replies related to this topic. Installation is simple: we will need to send the file to the phone via Bluetooth or install it via pc suite. When the application starts you will have to accept a brief "contract" after which the program will configure your phone with parameters idea the SIM / USIM inserted. In the next message will explain how to configure the portal 3 with the Opera browser.

Re: How to configure the N6630 with operator 3 ITA

As for the 3 portal need to install Opera 6.20 and then the file attached. I state that the files of the portal were made by someone else whom I thank. Some items such as "email" and "in touch" may not work as they do not currently support. If there are any updates will communicate them to you in this post. I would ask the moderator to put attention to that topic. Hoping to have done a pleasant thing.

Watch before you have downloaded in 20 without even thanking. I believe that if the file was corrupted probably would have at least a curse written. Obviously have the file and jelly on Come As always goes.Please try to download and eventually empties the cache of your browser. So regarding this I know this much and I hope by using this you will be able to get rid from this.

I also line 3 and I would like to set my phone to the 3 portal. Someone is successful? In this case, the software works is due to expire? If it expires, you can purchase and how much? Nokia Setting Wizard, I downloaded and installed the program on your Nokia Setting Wizard, but I'm not continuing because it tells me I have to close the other applications. I guess someone help? Thanks a lot.

I was able to use the portale3.ci could before but with a bit of problem in while now it is a bomb with netfront.il speech, however, is that the parameters I have entered manually and I did not use the file since the mms inviosenza them problems, but I receive them with six hours of delay if the file self-configuring of blue angel solves this problem of delay in receiving or no. vista that I entered in cell parameters are still good, just download the file to solve the problem of related to this then tell me about it?

The fact of the delay of the MMS is not due to the configuration of Nokia but the type of delivery chosen by three. Let me explain: The Nokia 6630 (UMTS cell like all three) poo NOT be configured to have an always-on IP. The protocol stack IP / GPRS is activated only when required, for example by opening your browser: you have in minded the two dashed arrows that become continuous? In the first six hours Three sends notifications on IP protocol stack, so if at that moment you are not connected are all lost, and after six hours the network via the MMS notification SMS that arrives without problems and does connect the Nokia. If you want to give it a try Opera or Netfront open on any page of the portal and let while you are connected to send a mms arrives at time. The packet data connection is not set as "always on" and is unlikely to change its three mms notification system (otherwise how do you make spam), We must resign ourselves. Unless some pious soul who knows how to program on Symbian does not create a program that keeps open the connection.