Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it good to buy Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani

Portable Devices

Old 27-11-2010

Is it good to buy Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani

Currently I am using a Nokia 5233 mobile phone but I am planning to buy a one expensive mobile phone with great looks and exciting features. So I am willing to buy Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani mobile. I want to know is this good to buy this mobile phone, please tell me that this mobile phone is really to having some looks and features? Need help. Thanks in advance.

Old 27-11-2010

Re: Is it good to buy Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani

Samsung and Giorgio Armani have worked together for a while, and they launched a few phones in the past. There, their partnership has yielded a smartphone Android looks like a variant of S Galaxy, with apps and content brand Armani. From what we can see, the future Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani Samsung looks to Captivate, which is offered by AT & T in the U.S. Features include a capacitive screen 4 "Super AMOLED display, a 5 megapixel camera that can take videos HD at 30 fps, 1GHz processor, and WiFi connectivity HSPA, GPS, tons of internal memory and a microSD card slot.
Old 27-11-2010

In terms of technical equipment to remain faithful to the Korean manufacturer. Equipped with a 4.3-inch AMOLED display offers the Galaxy S i9010 recorded a 16 GB comprehensive internal memory, a 5-megapixel camera and the possibility of HD video. Can also WiFi, HSDPA and HSUPA are used and also a GPS on board. The cooperation between Samsung and Armani is that the smartphone is equipped with various apps and wallpapers. In addition, a separate USB drive is added. The Giorgio Armani logo is emblazoned above the display, making it legible. The back of the Samsung i9010 Galaxy S is equipped with a new pattern.
Old 01-12-2010

So far, sprung from a collaboration between Samsung and fashion label Giorgio Armani phones were comparably priced fairly. By now coming to Germany Samsung Galaxy S (i9010), however it is expensive, really expensive. 700 Euro will cost the high-end smartphone, the technology seems to some small exceptions to the standard model is the same. The main difference are various apps and wallpapers, which Armani has contributed.
Old 02-12-2010

In addition, some sources speak of an "additional USB drive." What exactly should we imagine including, but unclear. Of course, but also the design of the device to the Italian luxury brand has been adjusted so the distinctive logo emblazoned above the display and the back of the unit has received a new pattern. Otherwise also offers the Samsung Giorgio Armani S Galaxy a super AMOLED display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, a 1 GHz processor strong, A-GPS , WLAN-n and fastest data connections via HSPA .
Old 18-05-2011

Hi guys!

I'm looking to buy that phone online but it's really hard to find it for USA. Finally I found a site which is welectronics but I'm not sure about them yet. I'd like to ask you if anyone knows abu-out that site and/or knows 100% safe site that I can order online.

Thanks in advance!
Old 19-05-2011

Well I donít know about the site which you are saying but I can suggest you one site which is nothing but homeshop18 visiting this site will definitely help you to get the product that you want to buy. I hope that the product which you are looking for must be available with them and you will definitely get the same after ordering it.
Old 19-05-2011

ah thanks a lot. I'm gonna take a look at that site.
any more ideas?

*edit: btw, tthey don't have the phone I'm looking for ):

Last edited by heraclius : 19-05-2011 at 07:01 PM.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,