Thread: Nokia C3-00 related problems

Nokia C3-00 related problems

I recently bought a Nokia C3-00 with in 2 -3 days the screen light turns off actually too fast approximately less than 10 seconds and that is pretty hard to use the phone while reading a message, scrolling my friend list! I would like to know if it is likely possible to increase the time limit of the lightening of the screen as well as how to do so! It may have a key combination since I have never found any procedure neither by reading the user guide nor in the phone setup! I don’t know anything about Nokia C3-00 so give some description about it!… Lots of thanks if you could help me………..

Re: Nokia C3-00 related problems

hey even I have bought the same series of Nokia some days before and I have similar kind of problem. The screen light goes dim so soon. I do not know it is because of power saver or anything else. I am not able to find any option to increase it. Having difficulties while messaging or watching videos or while on web after 10 sec screen goes DIM. Along with that having connectivity issue to select among WLAN and GPRS while using the application is there is any answer for it.if you know how to resolve connectivity problem please tell me as soon as possible. Please somebody help me out...

I am confident the display dimming feature may actually be cause by power saving features, as they calculate the display cannot be lighted more than that, even it would be by hand set to default to a longer period. It's just a battery protection method. You could put your phone into the charger plus try when it is charging as well as when the charging has finished for difference. Also, it is fine to recall that in case you suspect a faulty device, you be able to constantly take it to the nearest Nokia Care Point for a proper throughout check.

If you owe a Nokia C3-00 cell phone and having connectivity issue to select among WLAN and GPRS while using the application is then here is the answer for it.When you utilize the Nokia inbuilt browser also the facebook-twitter app, it asks you to decide how to connect, moreover from WLAN or GPRS, but, it automatically connects to GPRS while using the E-Mail app, Opera Mini plus other internet related applications. You must have tried to solve it but if you are failed and would like to use Opera Mini and other apps on Wi-Fi (WLAN) in Nokia C3-00, here is the Solution to it: Go to Menu –> Settings –> Configuration –> Personal Settings –> Options –> Add New then create a new account called My Web. And ACTIVATE it. Now try to connect it and every time it will ask you to select among connection to connect to the network and you be able to save your GPRS Bill by using Wi-Fi connectivity at home and at Hot Spots

Hey I have some description about The Nokia C3-00. It is a QWERTY messaging device taking place on Series 40 6th Edition which is assist quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900. Key features contain Nokia Messaging 3.0 IM/SMS service for social networking, QVGA landscape display, WLAN, MP3 player, 2Mpix Full Focus camera and carry up to 16 GB memory card. Other features contain contacts on home screen and as well Flash Light 3.0, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR plus MIDP Java 2.1 with additional Java APIs.

Hey I search for related connectivity problem this is a problem in Nokia C3-00 Firmware plus everybody is waiting for its solution, a new upgrade for the firmware is accessible viz. Version 4.60 but the problem is not solved in it. Also NOKIA is quiet!! Everyone is waiting for an answer from NOKIA!!