Thread: Hang Problem in Nokia X600

Hang Problem in Nokia X600

Hello! I have brought second hand Nokia X6-00 three months before. It is not so odd it is hardly one year in used when I have bought that cell. Now in a day my cell phone used to hang three-four times and in between it restarted automatically. When I have taken it was in good condition. Just now this started happening. You have any idea regarding this issue. Then please suggest me, what to do get out of this problem.

Re: Hang Problem in X6-00

Well! To solve this issue, first you should try to restore the “factory setting” and see what the outcome of restoring is. But before going for restoring take the backup of your phone so if it can’t resolve the problem you should be able to store you vital data. You can back up your data with the help of PC suite or OVI suite and then follow the following instruction to perform factor reset.
    Go to Menu > settings > phone >Phone Management > factory settings.
    After going to factory setting it will ask you "restore all original phone settings” then say "yes" to that and enter the code as 12345. After this your mobile will restart and now see that you trouble is solved or not. Please do this procedure I am eager to know the result of this method.

Yes, as far as the solution of this issue is consider, I will also advice you to try factor restore your mobile setting this will help your mobile to be refresh. If it doesn’t solve your problem then try to contact with Nokia Customer Service and give details regarding the problem you are getting. If they will have some solution then definitely they will forward you reply with the proper solution. As I have some other issues of E72 they have replied me the proper solution.

Hello! I can’t tell you the perfect solution of this issue but I can suggest you something that will be helpful for you. Some time storing the bulk of data such as photos, video, music and other kind of files that takes the large amount of space become the cause of cell hanging. Try to delete the less important data and see the result. Or some time it happens due to viruses that enter into your model through the data transfer or at the time of receiving the data. So see after scanning your mobile with the latest updated antivirus.