Thread: Nokia model E72 stability problem

Nokia model E72 stability problem

I have recently bought Nokia E72, every time I attempt to connect using my Nokia E72 as modem, and it is unpredictably mechanically disconnect after about 5-6 minutes from the time of connection. I have met with this problem for both the application Bluetooth and an USB connection. I have Computer configuration as follow Dell XPS 1330, Operating System Windows Vista, and I have recently updated both the handset and Computer, H3G mobile operator. But I did not have any problem while surfing the internet on cell. My recent cell phone didn’t have any of such problems. Please help me.

Re: Nokia model E72 stability problem

Hi! If it is the problem with that model only this might be considered as drawback of that model. But don’t be anxious I am quite confident that Nokia will be able to find the solution of this problem. Or this might be the trouble with the Windows software that you are using like Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite. Because I've been surfing the internet on my computer while connecting it with MAC OSX, but when I start my computer into windows, that hardware it stopped working again. Now I am thinking to switch to iPhone.

Hello! I have suffered with the same problem along with some bugs problem, now I have solved all this issue. By using the following steps first you need to update your PC suite again to the latest version. At that place it gives you the option to update your phone. And you should look that everything it has provided in the option to update is updated properly. After updating your PC suite and phone it will give you the option to restart the PC then you should reboot the PC. While performing the above complete process you should always look that your Phone is connected to the PC with the help of USB cable. After you PC is restarted at the time your Nokia Ovi Suite begins to download a HOTFIX Patch & Download Link. Go after the lessons watchfully. After that you download you should install the hotfix patch and then see that your E72 will starts working and you will fill that your phone is doing the best for you.

Thanks for giving me the above suggestion Ceesar .I have been facing the same problem of anytime cut off or stop broadcasting of data. Many times I have downloaded 70% of that particular thing and I have lost connection and I lost my 70% of that data with the time I have spent in downloading that data. After the most recent updates, I have been able to solve the problem of sudden disconnecting. But I have come through with the new issue that every time I use to restart my system my cell phone also restarts automatically. If you have any idea to solve this issue reply me.