Thread: "File corrupted" error when installing applications in Nokia N8

"File corrupted" error when installing applications in Nokia N8

I have recently purchase phone from authorized Nokia store which is Nokia N8 that has got great features in it for which i am really happy with. But recently due to some kind of problem in it with virus i have formatted all my data from it but after such kind of action i am not able to install any of the application on it like Ovi Store etc. I am getting error message as "File corrupted" after which i am not able to have any kind of applications in it, so if anyone have solution for it please let me know so that i can have the application.

Re: "File corrupted" error when installing applications in Nokia N8

I don't think this should be any kind of issue as your Nokia N8 support all kind of .jar file. so i don't find why such problem is happening for your Nokia N8 the first solution for you can be just perform the reset and see if you are able to install the application for your Nokia N8. You can have the reset for you phone by *#7370# command which you need to type on your home screen, hope you will be able to solve your problem after that.

Other than above mentioned solution you can try to perform the re-installation of the of the firmware for your mobile phone that might resolve the problem which you are facing when trying to have the application on your phone. Because your phone support all kind of jar files so there should not be any problem while installing the applications like you are getting error "File corrupted". Hope you will resolve your problem by mentioned solution.

If you have still not able to resolve the issue regarding the application not able to install on your Nokia N8. The last option that will work for you but it will erase your all installed application and data but that will defiantly work for your by just have the hard reset for your Nokia N8. And install all the application which you want to have in it that will surely work as your phone will be empty once you perform the hard reset it will be in factory settings.

I think the problem is quite serious as you are not able to install any of the applications on your phone after having the simple format. I think above all solution should work for you as they are the best solution to resolve the issue regarding the applications. If still you don't want to go for any kind of reset for you r phone then last option that remains for you can be just visiting to the Nokia support center as they may have some more solution for your problem with them. So try to visit as soon as possible to get the solution for your problem.