Thread: Nokia C7 demerits

Nokia C7 demerits

I want to purchase the Nokia C7 mobile phone but before purchasing it I wanted to know everything about Nokia C7 mobile phone. Do anyone have taken the Nokia C7 mobile phone for your own use can you tell me about the frequent problem occurs in the Nokia C7 mobile phone. Because I wanted be aware of the problem occurred in the Nokia C7 mobile phone. Any reply related to this will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia C7 demerits

I have a problem with the Email. Only very essential options to organize an email account. Surely, a settings wizard is not an awful thing. But I'd actually like to take a look at a few of the options it configured just out of typing in my email address and code word. So far it seems it place the incorrect departing email server. But I cannot modify it at anyplace. At least "wrong server" is the simply clarification I have for my outgoing emails residing in the out box and not being sent. I don't observe any mistake logo that may give me a complete report. If only there was a push button. I set a pair of email accounts to be completely synchronized after every fifteen minutes. Though it does obtain fresh emails, it doesn't worry about emails previously being removed from the server. Once the mobile phone downloaded from the email, they stay on the mobile phone until I physically choose "synchronize" from the menu option even though I might have previously downloaded and vacant them with my computer system. I place in cooperation accounts to completely download emails. The mobile phone has to reconnect to the server when I wish for to understand the email that it presently downloaded? Its might be "fully downloaded", right. Same goes for just have come across at the substance of the mailbox. If I haven't physically chosen "synchronize" for a while, the mobile phone reconnects to the server at the same moment I open the mail inbox. It does so exclusive of asking. If I create it "ask" whether it must attach, the "every 15 min"-auto-email-check does not effort any longer. Convinced that it seems to create sense, but my older mobile phone Nokia 82 could handle dissimilar settings for auto-check and just appearing at the mailbox.

I had faced the problem of Message Notification. It seems that I have to really start new mails to create the notify LED discontinue blinking. But essentially it says "notify on new messages". In my view as soon as I proverb them they aren't novel to any further extent, just unread. So every time I get a information sheet or impressive else I do not desire to read at present, the LED remains fooling me as a result of saying that there is a original message, even though it is still the similar older information sheet I previously saw, but haven't have the instant or concentration to interpret up till now.

• Answering calls is also giving some problem when the mobile phone is in "power saving mode" it appears the GUI does not or as a minimum only very poorly respond to using the graphical answering push button. I originate for me, hacking at the stroke screen, but not anything had happened. Until I realize I can have used the "proper" green push button, the caller gets hung up.
    • Touch screen scrolling it seems scrolling in setting mode does not effort at all.
    • VoIP is ok; I supervise to set connections in a VoIP account. But why do I comprise to install an additional tool from the OVI store to create a call. There is a "SIP settings" options menu before only. Did they not remember to put into practice the authentic VoIP client?