Thread: Nokia e5 wifi not working

Nokia e5 wifi not working

I have recently purchased a new nokia e5 phone and i am very impressed with the features now i wanted to check the wifi connectivity of the phone but there seemed to be an error during the loading of the page. I tried to connect with the secured network of the WLAN connection and after entering the password the connection fails to establish, what is the problem behind these, is it some problem with my nokia e5 or is there some more settings that i have to enable for the wifi connection.

Re: Nokia e5 wifi not working

I would suggest you to check with the wifi settings of your cell phone now when you get to the wifi settings just check with the mac address of your phone just ensure that the connections which you think are safe add them to the mac address list and be secured. Turn off the add a new network option because normally it fails to get any connection, adding the new address to the network mac address must work fine i think you must try this out.

I have heard about a new software called as the smart connect which is specially designed for the nokia E series and the N series phone it provides the user the easy way to utilize the wifi/wlan to connect to the internet. You don't need to go through the different network settings from your nokia phone just install it and get an internet access with one click it is available in any of the nokia ovi store do get it installed and mostly it will work for you.

I would suggest you to perform the soft reset operations and the hard reset operations in your phone. In the soft reset operation all the software's that you have in your phone excluding the phone applications and the contacts will be deleted and reinstall it again by taking a back up and the shortcut key for soft reset is *#7380#. In the hard reset operation all the phone memory will be removed and your phone will be free of everything then install all the features again and the shortcut key for hard reset is *#7370#. Update your operating system of the phone through the internet, these are some changes that you must perform probably this will work out for you.