Thread: Nokia C300 does not connect with WLAN

Nokia C300 does not connect with WLAN

What to say about the C-Series of the Nokia Mobile phone. I wanted to have the mobile phone that could be connected to the WLAN of mine and hence I thought of going with the Nokia C300. I made the choice of this phone because I wanted to have the said thing for me but I have ended up with this scrap. Why the Nokia Phone do not deliver the things that they promise of. Now after having this mobile with me I am really struck with this and will be happy to have the solution in this matter.

Re: Nokia C300 does not connect with WLAN

I think that you will be required to revise the query of yours as I can see that you have just posted the thing that you want to have but you have not described the things that you get when you attempt for it. I am of the opinion that the next post that you will have here will have really something descriptive about the situation that you are having with the cell phone. Well have you got any issue with the cell phone other then this?

I am of the opinion that you will be required to have the upgrade of the software that you have on the mobile phone of yours. I think that will really help you in this matter. You can go to the official site of the Nokia and can have the updates of the software that you have on the cell phone. I think that it will help you to fetch the proper things and will help you to connect the mobile phone with the WLAN pretty easily. Make an attempt for it and please see if what I was predicting really helped in any manner. Please let us here know about the same soon.

You can just see the steps below and try to move forward with the suggestions that have been made here and see if you can get the way at all for the issue of yours:
    • As the very first step go to the Select menu option that is there in your cell phone.
    • After that you will be required to go in the setting options
    • Under the settings you will have to see for the connectivity
    • After that you will have to search for the WLAN option
    • In the WLAN option you will have to see for the available WLANs
    • Once all the things are over you will be required to choose the desired WLAN within it
    • Enter the Password and then Connect
    • Finally select the option Save so that the settings can be saved.

I had words with the Nokia Tech Support and they told me that I need to have the updates for the software that I am having on the cell phone and hence I think that you should even do that. Well it is what the Tech Support said and hence will suggest you to make the note of this and then proceed with any other suggestions. You can have the updates from the Official site of the Nokia. All you have to do is enter or make a correct choice for the Mobile Model that you have in your case.

If asked me, I really think that you should go with the updates. Try for all the extra things that have been mentioned above and then go for the updates. It will be a much better thing if you can have the Reset on the Cell Phone at first and then go for the Updates. In this way you will have the Fresh copy of the Software and there will be no issue of the previous version of the software getting conflict with the current version and that is what will be called as the clean installation.