Thread: Cannot find game folder in Nokia C5

Cannot find game folder in Nokia C5

I have the Nokia C5 from the C series for me. The think that I have done on this mobile phone is that, I have deleted the Game Folder from the Application. I want to have this issue rectified. Well the issue is not only that. Whenever I try to create a folder there I have seen that the folder ends up with a default Yellow Color Folder. I do not want to have that folder in my case. Can you all please help me with this issue? I want to have the Game Folder back for me and if any suggestion on this matter can flow then I will really appreciate that on here in my case. All the things happened accidentally but I will take care that the same does not repeat when I will have them back on the cell phone of mine. Thanks in advance for any sort of suggestions.

Re: Cannot find game folder in Nokia C5

I think that you have yourself have made the things difficult for you. I have not seen such issue and if I have seen these issues then they were the N series from the Nokia and that too did not succeed with the solution in their favor. I really think that it is not our cup of tea to handle it manually. I am of the opinion that you will have to take help from the Experts in this case as I cannot direct or suggest you anything from here. It will be advisable if you can have the cell phone to the Service Center and see if they can come out with some kind of remedy in this particular situation of yours. In addition to that you can also wait for the other members to turn up here so that they can have a look at the situation of yours.

I even really think that it is really hard in your case to have the Game Folder Back in your case. What I can suggest you instead of going to the Service Center is to have the Firmware of your Cell phone upgraded as I think that the firmware can really help in such situation here. You can have the Firmware of your phone upgraded by using the Nokia Software Updater. It is really a simple a software updater and the user interface of this is also simple and easy to use. You can make use of the Nokia Software Updater to get the latest device software updates. The basic function of the Nokia Software Updater is to update and recover the Device Software and hence I think that this can do the trick here. You can have the Nokia Software Updater from the Internet and if you want you can have the same here. Just click on the link below and you will have the download: Nokia Software Updater. The chances are 50 – 50 but I think that trying something is better than not trying at all. Please let me know if that helped.

Going with the Nokia Software Updater is not a bad idea at all. By doing this you will be able to have the Firmware upgraded but the thing is that after you will get the firmware upgraded you will be left with only one game on your cell phone. You will have only Bounce Tale and you will not get the Brain Challenge game that I think is most preferred. In my opinion it will be better if you can go with the Reset instead of going with the Firmware Update. I think that the Reset will be the best one to go with. Hope that you will have this in your favor.

I think that you need to have the code for the Reset. Just follow the steps below and you will have the phone of your Reset. I will suggest you to have the back up of all the data at first and then proceed with the things that have been mentioned below:
    • First it is advisable that you go with the Soft Reset:
      • Soft Reset will renovate the .ini files from the ROM. The Code for doing the Soft Reset is *#7780#. You will be required to enter the following keys on the keyboard of your cell phone and you will have the Soft Reset on your mobile phone. This is the first thing that you all should do if there is any software related issue with your cell phones.
    • Second one that I would suggest you all to go with is Hard Reset or the Total Reset:
      • This reset will renovate the original operating system from the ROM. Delete all the data from the Memory Card of your Cell Phone as well. In order to progress with this you will be required to enter the following code on your keypad of cell phone: *#7370#. Total Reset can be achieved by pressing the following keys: * + 3 + Green Button.

See if the Rest option brings back the Game Folder that you are looking for.

I would suggest you to have the software of the Cell phone updated. You can have the two ways for this and I will guide you with the both ways. Just see the steps below and see if the updates really helped you in the scenario with which you are blocked with.

Using the device itself to make the updates:
    1. As the very first step back up all your data of the Mobile Phone.
    2. Dial the following code: *#0000#
    3. If you do not want to go in that way then you can go to Device manager
    4. After that Select Options there and then after that you can check for updates there
    5. After that just follow the instructions that will come to your screen
    6. If all happened successfully you will be able to have the updates for your cell phone.

Using the PC to make the updates
    1. First Download and install URL="http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/NokiaSoftwareUpdaterSetup_EN.exe"]Nokia Software Updater[/URL]
    2. Connect your phone to your PC with a suitable USB cable
    3. Once the connection is established open the Nokia Software Updater.
    4. After that just follow the instructions that will come to your screen
    5. Finally you will have the updates for the Cell phone of yours.