Thread: Alarm volume too loud for Nokia E5-00

Alarm volume too loud for Nokia E5-00

I found one bug in Nokia E5 and if we don’t consider that bug then it is a awesome phone. I have problem with the alarm volume. It sounds very loud so that it disturbs all the other members of my family in morning. I want to lower the volume for this but I am not able to do that. Please tell me that how can I do that. I will be thankful to all of you for your replies.

Re: Alarm volume too loud for Nokia E5-00

The tone that you have set as the alarm tone may be having the louder tone and that is why you are getting louder sound from the alarm. My suggestion to you is to try some different tone and see whether that is giving you the same loudness? Select the one which has lower tone and set that as the alarm tone. If that is reducing the loudness then let it be the tone for the alarm.

You should check the settings for the alarm. I am sure that there must be option to reduce the volume for your phone. Set that to some lower value according to your need and save that. If you are not able to find that then you can also refer to the manual that must be came along with the phone. Go to alarm section and search for such settings.

You should see the profile settings. If you are using the General profile then go to profiles and highlight the general profile. Click on option and select customize. Search for the volume and reduce that according to your need and save that changes. Apply that profile and this will reduce the volume for your phone. I am saying this to you because I have personal experience of this and I know that this will work for you.

If you have changed some settings in that and that increases the volume for your phone and now you are not able to go back to that setting then you can try to reset the phone to its default settings. Go to the settings and run the Restore Default Factory Settings. If it asks you for the password then you have to provide it as 12345. This is the default password from Nokia. As you enter that and press OK this will do the rest of the things on itself. After completing the process it will restart the phone and this will restore the entire phone settings to its default value.