Thread: Lenovo W510 Windows 7 64 bit Logs off automatically

Lenovo W510 Windows 7 64 bit Logs off automatically

When my computer is not lively, Windows 7 (64) involuntarily Logs off after15mintues. It does not keen on hibernation, standby or powers down, but logs off to the log-in screen which is requires me to log in once more. Similar to a lot of others I have had power management troubles out of the box along through the W510. Reinstalling the OS and returning to the inventive BIOS solved the majority of the troubles but not this particular logging off matter. I am beginning to imagine it could be the system board at this point. Any suggestion for so that I can fix my issue.

Re: Lenovo W510 Windows 7 64 bit Logs off automatically

I am disbelieving that it is the system board. A trouble along with that frequently manifests itself along with freezing, crashing, troubles going to and waking from sleep. As long as your Windows is still running, it is likely a software thing. Are you sure you do not have a setting anywhere that tells Windows to log off after 15 minutes? Particularly if it is actually 15 minutes every time, it sounds like a simple setting.

I thought it was a setting as well, like a security setting, because it conducts yourself so constantly. But I am not able to discover whatever thing in my searches in power organization or user account settings to disable it, if it is a Windows 7 characteristic. Further, a discussion through a Lenovo tech said it was not a Windows 7 setting.

I make sure it and check this and it was previously set to none, but reset it once more to be sure. Still repeatedly getting logged off to the log in screen. This appears to be more over a power management matter. So if anybody have solution for this issue then please post it as soon as it is possible.

It seems to me to be not practical to go out and purchase a Windows 7 Operating System and do a reinstall from that if that's what you mean. I am still searching for thoughts for settings, maybe by a number of kinds of run command. It may be a divergence with one more software program, too, but that would only be imperfect to Lenovo's included software since I have install a small number of other programs since recent last clean reinstall.